Bracket fixing.

-------

Check this:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=322839

----------

----------

That is indented horribly so it'll be quite hard.

Also, put it in pawn tags instead of just code tags.

Here, try this:
pawn Код:
public PlayerOneSecondVariables()
{
    for(new i=0; i<MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
    {
        if(IsPlayerConnected(i))
        {
            new string[128];
            new pname[24];
            GetPlayerName(i,pname,sizeof(pname));

//Robberies//
            if(RobbingSupaSave[i] > 1)
            {
                RobbingSupaSave[i] --;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Robbing Supa Save.\nFinish Robbery in: %d seconds.\nPolice are on the way.",RobbingSupaSave[i]);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_SUPASAVE,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Supa Save Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
            }
            if(RobbingSupaSave[i] == 1)
            {
                new mrand =random(50000);
                RobbingSupaSave[i] =0;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Supa Save Robbery Complete.\nYou robbed a total of $%d from Supa Save.\nWatch out for police!",mrand);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_SUPASAVE,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Supa Save Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
                SendClientMessage(i,COLOR_RED,string);
                GivePlayerMoney(i,mrand);

if(RobSkill[i] < 20)
                {
                    SendClientMessage(i,COLOR_LIGHTBLUE,"Your robbing skill has increased. You can check /robskill to see your skill level and see what you can rob next.");
                    RobSkill[i] ++;
                }

format(string,sizeof(string),"[POLICE RADIO] Robbery: Suspect %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from Supa Save! Get after the suspect and arrest them.",pname,i,mrand);
                SendClientMessageToAllCops(string);

ClearAnimations(i);

format(string,sizeof(string),"[ROBBERY] %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from Supa Save!",pname,i,mrand);
                SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_RED,string);

}
            if(RobbingAmmunation[i] > 1)
            {
                RobbingAmmunation[i] --;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Robbing Ammunation.\nFinish Robbery in: %d seconds.\nPolice are on the way.",RobbingAmmunation[i]);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_AMMUNATION,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Ammunation Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
            }
            if(RobbingAmmunation[i] == 1)
            {
                new mrand =random(150000);
                RobbingAmmunation[i] =0;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Ammunation Robbery Complete.\nYou robbed a total of $%d from Ammunation.\nWatch out for police!",mrand);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_AMMUNATION,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Ammunation Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");

if(RobSkill[i] < 30)
                {
                    SendClientMessage(i,COLOR_LIGHTBLUE,"Your robbing skill has increased. You can check /robskill to see your skill level and see what you can rob next.");
                    RobSkill[i] ++;
                }

format(string,sizeof(string),"[POLICE RADIO] Robbery: Suspect %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from the Ammunation! Get after the suspect and arrest them.",pname,i,mrand);

format(string,sizeof(string),"[ROBBERY] %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from Ammunation!",pname,i,mrand);

}
            if(RobbingJizzys[i] > 1)
            {
                RobbingJizzys[i] --;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Robbing Jizzy's.\nFinish Robbery in: %d seconds.\nPolice are on the way.",RobbingJizzys[i]);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_JIZZYS,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Jizzy's Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
            }
            if(RobbingJizzys[i] == 1)
            {
                RobbingJizzys[i] =0;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Jizzy's Robbery Complete.\nYou robbed a total of $%d from Jizzy's.\nWatch out for police!",mrand);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_JIZZYS,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Jizzy's Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
                ClearAnimations(i);

if(RobSkill[i] < 30)
                {
                    RobSkill[i] ++;
                }

format(string,sizeof(string),"[POLICE RADIO] Robbery: Suspect %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from Jizzy's! Get after the suspect and arrest them.",pname,i,mrand);

format(string,sizeof(string),"[ROBBERY] %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from Jizzy's!",pname,i,mrand);

}
            if(RobbingCityHall[i] > 1)
            {
                RobbingCityHall[i] --;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Robbing City Hall.\nFinish Robbery in: %d seconds.\nPolice are on the way.",RobbingCityHall[i]);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_CITYHALL,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}City Hall Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
            }
            if(RobbingCityHall[i] == 1)
            {
                RobbingCityHall[i] =0;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"City Hall Robbery Complete.\nYou robbed a total of $%d from the City Hall.\nWatch out for police!",mrand);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_CITYHALL,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}City Hall Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
                ClearAnimations(i);

if(RobSkill[i] < 30)
                {
                    RobSkill[i] ++;
                }

format(string,sizeof(string),"[POLICE RADIO] Robbery: Suspect %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from the City Hall! Get after the suspect and arrest them.",pname,i,mrand);

format(string,sizeof(string),"[ROBBERY] %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from the City Hall! The Mayor isn't happy.",pname,i,mrand);

}
            if(RobbingHospital[i] > 1)
            {
                RobbingHospital[i] --;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Robbing Hospital.\nFinish Robbery in: %d seconds.\nPolice are on the way.",RobbingHospital[i]);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_HOSPITAL,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Hospital Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
            }
            if(RobbingHospital[i] == 1)
            {
                RobbingHospital[i] =0;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Hospital Robbery Complete.\nYou robbed a total of $%d from the Hospital.\nWatch out for police!",mrand);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_HOSPITAL,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Hospital Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
                ClearAnimations(i);

if(RobSkill[i] < 30)
                {
                    RobSkill[i] ++;
                }

format(string,sizeof(string),"[POLICE RADIO] Robbery: Suspect %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from the Hospital! Get after the suspect and arrest them.",pname,i,mrand);

format(string,sizeof(string),"[ROBBERY] %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from the Hospital! Someone doesn't like sick people.",pname,i,mrand);

}
            if(RobbingBarbers[i] > 1)
            {
                RobbingBarbers[i] --;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Robbing Barbers.\nFinish Robbery in: %d seconds.\nPolice are on the way.",RobbingBarbers[i]);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_BARBERS,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Barbers Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
            }
            if(RobbingBarbers[i] == 1)
            {
                RobbingBarbers[i] =0;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Barbers Robbery Complete.\nYou robbed a total of $%d from the Barbers.\nWatch out for police!",mrand);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_BARBERS,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Barbers Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
                ClearAnimations(i);

if(RobSkill[i] < 20)
                {
                    RobSkill[i] ++;
                }

format(string,sizeof(string),"[POLICE RADIO] Robbery: Suspect %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from the Barbers! Get after the suspect and arrest them.",pname,i,mrand);

format(string,sizeof(string),"[ROBBERY] %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from the Barbers! Someone is having an early holiday ..",pname,i,mrand);

}
            if(RobbingTrain[i] > 1)
            {
                RobbingTrain[i] --;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Robbing Train Station.\nFinish Robbery in: %d seconds.\nPolice are on the way.",RobbingTrain[i]);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_TRAIN,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Train Station Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
            }
            if(RobbingTrain[i] == 1)
            {
                RobbingTrain[i] =0;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Train Station Robbery Complete.\nYou robbed a total of $%d from the Train Station.\nWatch out for police!",mrand);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_TRAIN,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Train Station Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
                ClearAnimations(i);

if(RobSkill[i] < 30)
                {
                    RobSkill[i] ++;
                }

format(string,sizeof(string),"[POLICE RADIO] Robbery: Suspect %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from the Train Station! Get after the suspect and arrest them.",pname,i,mrand);

format(string,sizeof(string),"[ROBBERY] %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from the Train Station!",pname,i,mrand);

}
            if(RobbingWang[i] > 1)
            {
                RobbingWang[i] --;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Robbing Wang Cars.\nFinish Robbery in: %d seconds.\nPolice are on the way.",RobbingWang[i]);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_WANGCARS,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Wang Cars Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
            }
            if(RobbingWang[i] == 1)
            {
                new mrand =random(200000);
                RobbingWang[i] =0;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Wang Cars Robbery Complete.\nYou robbed a total of $%d from Wang Cars.\nWatch out for police!",mrand);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_WANGCARS,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Wang Cars Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
                ClearAnimations(i);

if(RobSkill[i] < 30)
                {
                    RobSkill[i] ++;
                }

format(string,sizeof(string),"[POLICE RADIO] Robbery: Suspect %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from the Wang Cars! Get after the suspect and arrest them.",pname,i,mrand);

format(string,sizeof(string),"[ROBBERY] %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from Wang Cars!",pname,i,mrand);

}
            if(RobbingGayDar[i] > 1)
            {
                RobbingGayDar[i] --;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Robbing Gay Dar Station.\nFinish Robbery in: %d seconds.\nPolice are on the way.",RobbingGayDar[i]);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_GAYDAR,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Gay Dar Station Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
            }
            if(RobbingGayDar[i] == 1)
            {
                new mrand =random(100000);
                RobbingGayDar[i] =0;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Gay Dar Station Robbery Complete.\nYou robbed a total of $%d from Gay Dar Station.\nWatch out for police!",mrand);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_GAYDAR,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Gay Dar Station Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
                ClearAnimations(i);

if(RobSkill[i] < 20)
                {
                    RobSkill[i] ++;
                }

format(string,sizeof(string),"[POLICE RADIO] Robbery: Suspect %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from Gay Dar Station! Get after the suspect and arrest them.",pname,i,mrand);

format(string,sizeof(string),"[ROBBERY] %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from Gay Dar Station!",pname,i,mrand);

}
            if(RobbingGYM[i] > 1)
            {
                RobbingGYM[i] --;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Robbing GYM.\nFinish Robbery in: %d seconds.\nPolice are on the way.",RobbingGYM[i]);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_GYM,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}GYM Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
            }
            if(RobbingGYM[i] == 1)
            {
                RobbingGYM[i] =0;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"GYM Robbery Complete.\nYou robbed a total of $%d from the GYM.\nWatch out for police!",mrand);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_GYM,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}GYM Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
                ClearAnimations(i);

if(RobSkill[i] < 20)
                {
                    RobSkill[i] ++;
                }

format(string,sizeof(string),"[POLICE RADIO] Robbery: Suspect %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from the GYM! Get after the suspect and arrest them.",pname,i,mrand);

format(string,sizeof(string),"[ROBBERY] %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from the GYM!",pname,i,mrand);

}
            if(RobbingSchool[i] > 1)
            {
                RobbingSchool[i] --;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Robbing Driving School.\nFinish Robbery in: %d seconds.\nPolice are on the way.",RobbingSchool[i]);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_SCHOOL,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Driving School Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
            }
            if(RobbingSchool[i] == 1)
            {
                RobbingSchool[i] =0;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Driving School Robbery Complete.\nYou robbed a total of $%d from the Driving School.\nWatch out for police!",mrand);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_SCHOOL,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Driving School Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
                ClearAnimations(i);

if(RobSkill[i] < 20)
                {
                    RobSkill[i] ++;
                }

format(string,sizeof(string),"[POLICE RADIO] Robbery: Suspect %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from the Driving School! Get after the suspect and arrest them.",pname,i,mrand);

format(string,sizeof(string),"[ROBBERY] %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from the Driving School!",pname,i,mrand);

}
            if(RobbingZero[i] > 1)
            {
                RobbingZero[i] --;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Robbing Zero's.\nFinish Robbery in: %d seconds.\nPolice are on the way.",RobbingZero[i]);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_ZERO,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Zero's Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
            }
            if(RobbingZero[i] == 1)
            {
                RobbingZero[i] =0;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Zero's Robbery Complete.\nYou robbed a total of $%d from Zero's.\nWatch out for police!",mrand);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_ZERO,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Zero's Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
                ClearAnimations(i);

if(RobSkill[i] < 20)
                {
                    RobSkill[i] ++;
                }

format(string,sizeof(string),"[POLICE RADIO] Robbery: Suspect %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from Zero's! Get after the suspect and arrest them.",pname,i,mrand);

format(string,sizeof(string),"[ROBBERY] %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from Zero's!",pname,i,mrand);

}
            if(RobbingMistys[i] > 1)
            {
                RobbingMistys[i] --;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Robbing Misty's.\nFinish Robbery in: %d seconds.\nPolice are on the way.",RobbingMistys[i]);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_MISTYS,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Misty's Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
            }
            if(RobbingMistys[i] == 1)
            {
                RobbingMistys[i] =0;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Misty's Robbery Complete.\nYou robbed a total of $%d from Misty's.\nWatch out for police!",mrand);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_MISTYS,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Misty's Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
                ClearAnimations(i);

if(RobSkill[i] < 20)
                {
                    RobSkill[i] ++;
                }

format(string,sizeof(string),"[POLICE RADIO] Robbery: Suspect %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from Misty's! Get after the suspect and arrest them.",pname,i,mrand);

format(string,sizeof(string),"[ROBBERY] %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from Misty's!",pname,i,mrand);

}
            if(RobbingEsplanadePizza[i] > 1)
            {
                RobbingEsplanadePizza[i] --;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Robbing Well Stacked Pizza.\nFinish Robbery in: %d seconds.\nPolice are on the way.",RobbingEsplanadePizza[i]);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_PIZZA,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Well Stacked Pizza Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
            }
            if(RobbingEsplanadePizza[i] == 1)
            {
                RobbingEsplanadePizza[i] =0;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Well Stacked Pizza Robbery Complete.\nYou robbed a total of $%d from Well Stacked Pizza.\nWatch out for police!",mrand);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_PIZZA,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Well Stacked Pizza Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
                ClearAnimations(i);

if(RobSkill[i] < 20)
                {
                    RobSkill[i] ++;
                }

format(string,sizeof(string),"[POLICE RADIO] Robbery: Suspect %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from the Esplanade Well Stacked Pizza! Go and arrest the suspect.",pname,i,mrand);

format(string,sizeof(string),"[ROBBERY] %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from Well Stacked Pizza! Free meals all around.",pname,i,mrand);

}
            if(RobbingFinancialPizza[i] > 1)
            {
                RobbingFinancialPizza[i] --;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Robbing Well Stacked Pizza.\nFinish Robbery in: %d seconds.\nPolice are on the way.",RobbingFinancialPizza[i]);
            }
            if(RobbingFinancialPizza[i] == 1)
            {
                RobbingFinancialPizza[i] =0;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Well Stacked Pizza Robbery Complete.\nYou robbed a total of $%d from Well Stacked Pizza.\nWatch out for police!",mrand);
                ClearAnimations(i);

if(RobSkill[i] < 20)
                {
                    RobSkill[i] ++;
                }

format(string,sizeof(string),"[POLICE RADIO] Robbery: Suspect %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from the Financial Well Stacked Pizza! Go and arrest the suspect.",pname,i,mrand);

format(string,sizeof(string),"[ROBBERY] %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from Well Stacked Pizza! Free meals all around.",pname,i,mrand);

}
            if(RobbingDownVictim[i] > 1)
            {
                RobbingDownVictim[i] --;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Robbing Victim.\nFinish Robbery in: %d seconds.\nPolice are on the way.",RobbingDownVictim[i]);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_VICTIM,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Victim Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
            }
            if(RobbingDownVictim[i] == 1)
            {
                RobbingDownVictim[i] =0;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Victim Robbery Complete.\nYou robbed a total of $%d from Victim.\nWatch out for police!",mrand);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_VICTIM,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Victim Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
                ClearAnimations(i);

if(RobSkill[i] < 20)
                {
                    RobSkill[i] ++;
                }

format(string,sizeof(string),"[POLICE RADIO] Robbery: Suspect %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from the Downtown Victim! Go and arrest the suspect.",pname,i,mrand);

format(string,sizeof(string),"[ROBBERY] %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from Victim!",pname,i,mrand);

}
            if(RobbingJHBinco[i] > 1)
            {
                RobbingJHBinco[i] --;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Robbing Binco.\nFinish Robbery in: %d seconds.\nPolice are on the way.",RobbingJHBinco[i]);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_BINCO,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Binco Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
            }
            if(RobbingJHBinco[i] == 1)
            {
                RobbingJHBinco[i] =0;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Binco Robbery Complete.\nYou robbed a total of $%d from Binco.\nWatch out for police!",mrand);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_BINCO,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Binco Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
                ClearAnimations(i);

if(RobSkill[i] < 20)
                {
                    RobSkill[i] ++;
                }

format(string,sizeof(string),"[POLICE RADIO] Robbery: Suspect %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from the Juniper Hill Binco! Go and arrest the suspect.",pname,i,mrand);

format(string,sizeof(string),"[ROBBERY] %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from Binco!",pname,i,mrand);

}
            if(RobbingDownZip[i] > 1)
            {
                RobbingDownZip[i] --;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Robbing Zip.\nFinish Robbery in: %d seconds.\nPolice are on the way.",RobbingDownZip[i]);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_ZIP,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Zip Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
            }
            if(RobbingDownZip[i] == 1)
            {
                RobbingDownZip[i] =0;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Zip Robbery Complete.\nYou robbed a total of $%d from Zip.\nWatch out for police!",mrand);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_ZIP,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Zip Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
                ClearAnimations(i);

if(RobSkill[i] < 20)
                {
                    RobSkill[i] ++;
                }

format(string,sizeof(string),"[POLICE RADIO] Robbery: Suspect %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from the Downtown Zip! Go and arrest the suspect.",pname,i,mrand);

format(string,sizeof(string),"[ROBBERY] %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from Zip!",pname,i,mrand);

}
            if(RobbingGarciaBurgerShot[i] > 1)
            {
                RobbingGarciaBurgerShot[i] --;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Robbing Burger Shot.\nFinish Robbery in: %d seconds.\nPolice are on the way.",RobbingGarciaBurgerShot[i]);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_BURGERSHOT,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Burger Shot Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
            }
            if(RobbingGarciaBurgerShot[i] == 1)
            {
                RobbingGarciaBurgerShot[i] =0;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Burger Shot Robbery Complete.\nYou robbed a total of $%d from Burger Shot.\nWatch out for police!",mrand);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_BURGERSHOT,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Burger Shot Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
                ClearAnimations(i);

if(RobSkill[i] < 20)
                {
                    RobSkill[i] ++;
                }

format(string,sizeof(string),"[POLICE RADIO] Robbery: Suspect %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from the Garcia Burger Shot! Get after the suspect and arrest them.",pname,i,mrand);

format(string,sizeof(string),"[ROBBERY] %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from Burger Shot!",pname,i,mrand);

}
            if(RobbingDownBurgerShot[i] > 1)
            {
                RobbingDownBurgerShot[i] --;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Robbing Burger Shot.\nFinish Robbery in: %d seconds.\nPolice are on the way.",RobbingDownBurgerShot[i]);
            }
            if(RobbingDownBurgerShot[i] == 1)
            {
                RobbingDownBurgerShot[i] =0;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Burger Shot Robbery Complete.\nYou robbed a total of $%d from Burger Shot.\nWatch out for police!",mrand);
                ClearAnimations(i);

if(RobSkill[i] < 20)
                {
                    RobSkill[i] ++;
                }

format(string,sizeof(string),"[POLICE RADIO] Robbery: Suspect %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from the Downtown Burger Shot! Get after the suspect and arrest them.",pname,i,mrand);

format(string,sizeof(string),"[ROBBERY] %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from Burger Shot!",pname,i,mrand);

}
            if(RobbingJHBurgerShot[i] > 1)
            {
                RobbingJHBurgerShot[i] --;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Robbing Burger Shot.\nFinish Robbery in: %d seconds.\nPolice are on the way.",RobbingJHBurgerShot[i]);
            }
            if(RobbingJHBurgerShot[i] == 1)
            {
                RobbingJHBurgerShot[i] =0;
                ClearAnimations(i);

if(RobSkill[i] < 20)
                {
                    RobSkill[i] ++;
                }

format(string,sizeof(string),"[POLICE RADIO] Robbery: Suspect %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from the Juniper Hollow Burger Shot! Get after the suspect and arrest them.",pname,i,mrand);

}
            if(RobbingOceanCluckinBell[i] > 1)
            {
                RobbingOceanCluckinBell[i] --;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Robbing Cluckin Bell.\nFinish Robbery in: %d seconds.\nPolice are on the way.",RobbingOceanCluckinBell[i]);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_CLUCKINBELL,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Cluckin Bell Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
            }
            if(RobbingOceanCluckinBell[i] == 1)
            {
                RobbingOceanCluckinBell[i] =0;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Cluckin Bell Robbery Complete.\nYou robbed a total of $%d from Cluckin Bell.\nWatch out for police!",mrand);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_CLUCKINBELL,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Cluckin Bell Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
                ClearAnimations(i);

if(RobSkill[i] < 20)
                {
                    RobSkill[i] ++;
                }

format(string,sizeof(string),"[POLICE RADIO] Robbery: Suspect %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from the Ocean Flats Cluckin Bell! Get after the suspect and arrest them.",pname,i,mrand);

format(string,sizeof(string),"[ROBBERY] %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from Cluckin Bell!",pname,i,mrand);

}
            if(RobbingDownCluckinBell[i] > 1)
            {
                RobbingDownCluckinBell[i] --;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Robbing Cluckin Bell.\nFinish Robbery in: %d seconds.\nPolice are on the way.",RobbingDownCluckinBell[i]);
            }
            if(RobbingDownCluckinBell[i] == 1)
            {
                RobbingDownCluckinBell[i] =0;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Cluckin Bell Robbery Complete.\nYou robbed a total of $%d from Cluckin Bell.\nWatch out for police!",mrand);
                ClearAnimations(i);

if(RobSkill[i] < 20)
                {
                    RobSkill[i] ++;
                }

format(string,sizeof(string),"[POLICE RADIO] Robbery: Suspect %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from the Downtown Cluckin Bell! Get after the suspect and arrest them.",pname,i,mrand);

format(string,sizeof(string),"[ROBBERY] %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from Cluckin Bell!",pname,i,mrand);

}
            if(RobbingDrugHouse[i] > 1)
            {
                RobbingDrugHouse[i] --;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Robbing Drug House.\nFinish Robbery in: %d seconds.\nPolice are on the way.",RobbingDrugHouse[i]);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_DRUGHOUSE,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Drug House Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
            }
            if(RobbingDrugHouse[i] == 1)
            {
                new current_zone;
                current_zone = player_zone[i];
                RobbingDrugHouse[i] =0;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Drug House Robbery Complete.\nYou robbed a total of $%d from the Drug House.\nWatch out for police!",mrand);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_DRUGHOUSE,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Drug House Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
                ClearAnimations(i);

if(RobSkill[i] < 30)
                {
                    RobSkill[i] ++;
                }

format(string,sizeof(string),"[POLICE RADIO] Robbery: Suspect %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from the Drug House! Location: %s.",pname,i,mrand,zones[current_zone][zone_name]);

format(string,sizeof(string),"[ROBBERY] %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from the %s Drug House! Someone is having an early holiday ..",pname,i,mrand,zones[current_zone][zone_name]);

for(new j=0; j<MAX_PLAYERS; j++)
                {
                    if(DrugHouseOwner[j] == 1337)
                    {
                        format(string,sizeof(string),"[ROBBERY] %s(%d) has robbed $%d from your %s Drug House.",pname,i,mrand,zones[current_zone][zone_name]);
                        SendClientMessage(j,COLOR_LIGHTBLUE,string);
                        GivePlayerMoney(j,-mrand);
                        return 1;
                    }
                }
                new bcash;
                bcash = dUserINT(DrugHouseOwnerName).("Bankcash");
                bcash -=mrand;
                dUserSetINT(DrugHouseOwnerName).("Bankcash",bcash);
            }
            if(RobbingOtto[i] > 1)
            {
                RobbingOtto[i] --;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Robbing Otto's Cars.\nFinish Robbery in: %d seconds.\nPolice are on the way.",RobbingOtto[i]);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_OTTO,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Otto's Cars Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");
            }
            if(RobbingOtto[i] == 1)
            {
                new current_zone;
                current_zone = player_zone[i];
                new mrand =random(200000);
                RobbingOtto[i] =0;
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Otto's Cars Robbery Complete.\nYou robbed a total of $%d from Otto's Cars.\nWatch out for police!",mrand);
                ShowPlayerDialog(i,DIALOG_OTTO,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"{FF0000}Otto's Cars Robbery",string,"Ok","Cancel");

if(RobSkill[i] < 40)
                {
                    RobSkill[i] ++;
                }

format(string,sizeof(string),"[POLICE RADIO] Robbery: Suspect %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from Otto's Cars! Location: %s.",pname,i,mrand,zones[current_zone][zone_name]);

format(string,sizeof(string),"[ROBBERY] %s(%d) has robbed a total of $%d from Otto's Cars!",pname,i,mrand);

for(new j=0; j<MAX_PLAYERS; j++)
                {
                    if(OttoOwner[j] == 1337)
                    {
                        format(string,sizeof(string),"[ROBBERY] %s(%d) has robbed $%d from your Otto's Cars business.",pname,i,mrand);
                        SendClientMessage(j,COLOR_LIGHTBLUE,string);
                        GivePlayerMoney(j,-mrand);
                        return 1;
                    }
                }
                new bcash;
                bcash = dUserINT(OttoOwnerName).("Bankcash");
                bcash -=mrand;
                dUserSetINT(OttoOwnerName).("Bankcash",bcash);
            }
        }
    }