[FilterScript] Gang System V1

Introduction

Hi friends, today you actually built a Gang, the system dis is just the base, maybe I'll continue it, in fact it is based on MySQL, available in seven orders, hope you enjoy.

Information

Actually, it is based on a database, you need to open a database named gangs, and then create Gangbang by the following:
PHP код:
g_name
g_motd
g_leader
g_hq_x
g_hq_y
g_hq_z
g_hq_int_x
g_hq_int_y
g_hq_int_z 
Basically just pop in to phpMyAdmin and finished!

Commands

PHP код:
/gang invite
/gang kick
/gang motd
/gang hq
/gang tier
/gang accept
/gang leave
/makeleader 
Download

Pastebin.
Solidfiels.

Comments

photos later!
enjoy!

No saving system?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UfsDev
Посмотреть сообщение
No saving system?
its on MySQL

Looks good, although
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
        return SetPlayerPos(playerid,gInfo[playerid][g_pos_hq_int][0],gInfo[playerid][g_pos_hq_int][1],gInfo[playerid][g_pos_hq_int][2]);
You should make this a timer, because it could interface( or w,e ) with "random spawns".
And you should check if the player is in a group ;d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyance
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks good, although
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
        return SetPlayerPos(playerid,gInfo[playerid][g_pos_hq_int][0],gInfo[playerid][g_pos_hq_int][1],gInfo[playerid][g_pos_hq_int][2]);
You should make this a timer, because it could interface( or w,e ) with "random spawns".
And you should check if the player is in a group ;d
ohh okay, i fix that later

Good Job

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRaiDeN
Посмотреть сообщение
ohh okay, i fix that later
thanks!

Thank you for sharing this i was searching for one but the problem is i cant use commands
filterscript,includes,plugins all loaded when i type the command for example (/gang) i get SERVER: Unkown Command ,gamemode commands working only ur script commands not working also tryed it with grandlarc gm but still same

Any idea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalmaN97
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you for sharing this i was searching for one but the problem is i cant use commands
filterscript,includes,plugins all loaded when i type the command for example (/gang) i get SERVER: Unkown Command ,gamemode commands working only ur script commands not working also tryed it with grandlarc gm but still same

Any idea?
you load the plugins?

userfull, Good Job

Quote:
Originally Posted by satafinix
Посмотреть сообщение
userfull, Good Job
Thanks!

This looks great. But as Kyance said you should check if player is in a group. I'm looking forward to the next update mate! And I think you are the first one who released a gang script using mysql.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBanner
Посмотреть сообщение
This looks great. But as Kyance said you should check if player is in a group. I'm looking forward to the next update mate! And I think you are the first one who released a gang script using mysql.
yeah? its the first? and i will updated and fix bugs, soon V2, thanks!

Good man!

Good job but can i use it without MYSQl?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Introduction

Hi friends, today you actually built a Gang, the system dis is just the base, maybe I'll continue it, in fact it is based on MySQL, available in seven orders, hope you enjoy.

Information

Actually, it is based on a database, you need to open a database named gangs, and then create Gangbang by the following:
PHP код:
g_name
g_motd
g_leader
g_hq_x
g_hq_y
g_hq_z
g_hq_int_x
g_hq_int_y
g_hq_int_z 

Commands

PHP код:
/gang invite
/gang kick
/gang motd
/gang hq
/gang tier
/gang accept
/gang leave
/makeleader 
Download

Pastebin.
Solidfiels.

Comments

photos later!
enjoy!
bro in the next update you gotta add onplayertext and make the gang name appear before name as in the es: [Gang]Youssef(1): text text text it will rock the place xD and its easy i mean very easy but i dont use mysql so i cant doit in mysql if it was dini it have been the easiest thing please see my comment and make this as an update and thankx

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Introduction

Information

PHP код:
g_name
g_motd
g_leader
g_hq_x
g_hq_y
g_hq_z
g_hq_int_x
g_hq_int_y
g_hq_int_z 

Commands

PHP код:
/gang invite
/gang kick
/gang motd
/gang hq
/gang tier
/gang accept
/gang leave
/makeleader 
Download

Pastebin.
Solidfiels.

Comments

photos later!
enjoy!
bro in the next update you gotta add onplayertext and make the gang name appear before name as in the es: [Gang]Youssef(1): text text text it will rock the place xD and its easy i mean very easy but i dont use mysql so i cant doit in mysql if it was dini it have been the easiest thing please see my comment and make this as an update and thankx

which mysql version plugin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShivRp
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShivRp
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkLorD
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah.
By looking at the pastebin code evidently you could see the MySQL version he is using, well if you still don't know he's using mysql which is r33 or higher (latest r3