[GameMode] S-G Freeraom V.1

Introduction

Hello SAMP community
im releasing my S-G freeroam v.1 i started making it today and it will be getting more and more updates.

Details

This is a S-G Freeroam gm made by me and it has several begginer commands for example player commands: /help this shows a dialog of commands, we also have a some more commands for you to check out.
There is a custom lgon/register and some admin cmds.
i also have to give a big thanks to Naruto_Emilio for helping me fix bugs and errors in this gm there is a lot of teleports and the gm will be updated soon i hope.

Screenshots/Video

Features

Player commands: /help /credits /godmode
Player telleports: /lv /ls /sf
Random spawns
A lot of skins
Login/Register system
6 admin levels with these admin commands: /acmds /kick /ban /goto
There is a health pickup in ls.
Installation

1.Download the pwn and amx file
2.Unzip the Files! (Recommended use Winrar)
3.Place them gamemodes in to a GameModes folder.
3.Open 'Server.cfg' and on Gamemodes line put in
4.Change the rcon password and other stuff need to change.
5.Save the file!
Done!

You also need the sscanf plugin.

Download

Pastebin
Mediafire

Credits

SA-MP team for SAMP
Naruto_Emilio for helping me fix bugs and errors.
****** for his amazing YSI\y_ini

LOL , its toooooooo basic , sorry but i dont like it. Anyways , i'm sure this is you're 1st script ever. So keep trying... Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDM
View Post
LOL , its toooooooo basic , sorry but i dont like it. Anyways , i'm sure this is you're 1st script ever. So keep trying... Champ
Thank you and this only took me about 2 hours there is many more updates comming.

Pretty basic, looks good though. Gave you a +rep

Nice for a beginner.

Thank you all and this is like 5% done so far there is still more admin cmds and player cmds to come and mapping also a lot more features.

good

I have added some more teleports and some maping that will be reliesed in the next version with some more stuff.

Thanks for sharing Mckarlis. I have just started to learn this MP script myself so this will come in handy as a study guide for me. I wrote some SCM code and Cleo mods a while back and at first glance this seems a lot more user friendly.

Thank you and glad it helps.