Infinity - Website Template

This is my second attempt to make a website in Photoshop ever. All the images in the template are from around the internet and I do not own any of them, just FYI. I am not a Web Designer, not even close to being one.

Bigger version: http://puu.sh/8nZlo.png

* The sphere at the top-left side is where the website owner will put an image of them or any other desired image.

The website hasn't been coded yet, I will see if I get time to do that. For me, making it was totally worth it because I enjoyed making this and that's what it's all about regardless of the time spent.

I'd love to hear what you guys think about it and hear all your suggestions, comments and feedbacks! =)

Good one mate .

Was this made using stolen photoshop?

Looks ok btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
Посмотреть сообщение
@Khanz, give me a fucking single name of someone who is paying for Photoshop, or ANY Adobe Products.
@Eclipse, Goddamit amazing, always liked your designs

Nice! It's good, but it seems a bit linear, doesn't it? Try making it more spread out on the X axis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
Посмотреть сообщение
When will you learn to be mature in your replies?

Nice, I like the simple metro style.

Looks quite nice, keep up the good work!

This looks nice for your second attempt. And as RajatPower commented, try working on your X axis. And its good.

On a forum where most of the "feedback" is made up of simply "nice" and where thread starters get offended if one dares to challenge their work, this is going to be a slap in the face: 8 reasons to stop using Photoshop for web design.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeasyW
Посмотреть сообщение
@Khanz, give me a fucking single name of someone who is paying for Photoshop, or ANY Adobe Products.
*raises Hand* ( for work that is XD, but I played with the thought of getting a CC sub )

About the design. It's neat but one thing that got me some headache is the Infinity Logo at the top.
It's a little off of the center while there is other headlines centered on the page, that just looks wrong. ^^