Spec possible?

Hello there,

I have got a question in scripting. Is it possible if someone got killed, that he will have to spec that round till the next round/map ? Please reply here below if you know it. Also, if you know any script or if you can do it post it below. Last thing is that if someone can tell how I make the system make people send to a random teams, like in za servers between humans and zombies
Thanks for your time!

Kind regards,
Aimane.

Yes, it's possible to make the player to be not able to spawn again and spectate the alive players who left at the round and also use switch keys to switch between them.

It looks similar to any spectate system around, just needs a bit of work to be done over it to adjust it to your preferences.

You could get the players state and according to the rounds state you could get benefit from it. For example if you round just started, and if someone died, check his state and then set him to spectate mode and prevent from spawning again. This isn't really hard if you know how to script.

Example of a spectate system: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=169961

Lets assume you have a round system. You know when a round starts etc. We need to use OnPlayerDeath to check whether someone dies then if he is dead and (a spawned variable, if you have is set to false), under OnPlayerSpawn, set the player to spectate mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypress
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, it's possible to make the player to be not able to spawn again and spectate the alive players who left at the round and also use switch keys to switch between them.
Can you tell me please how to do this? D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimane65
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you tell me please how to do this? D:
I already gave you an example of a spectate system in my previous reply. This is a scripting help not a scripting request board. You have to work on it yourself and if you can't, you might want to request someone to do it for you. I cannot just script it for you because I don't even have a clue of what variables you have and how is your script behaving overall.