Mapping Lag?

So, I am playing on this server. It has quite alot of mappings, and when around certain mappings my fps drops from 80-70 to 30-10 fps. I have no idea what is causing this, I don't know if its my modpack or not. I'll leave a link so if someone can see whats in it, I don't know what is causing this though, its quite annoying.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/f3...ision+V1.1.zip

You see, i think it could be your current system requirements of your pc. Would you mind informing me of your PC specs so that i can see what the problem may be. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolence101
Посмотреть сообщение
You see, i think it could be your current system requirements of your pc. Would you mind informing me of your PC specs so that i can see what the problem may be. Thanks
Windows 7
GTX 650ti Super Super Clocked Edition Evega 2gb
AMD Quad Core 4Ghz
8gig DDR3

I don't think it's your computer. There's a big possibility that it is your modifications though. Vegetation modifications for example are usually the cause of FPS drops.

Does the server have any vegetation (vegetation that you modded)? That may be the issue.

Which samp client ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mionee
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think it's your computer. There's a big possibility that it is your modifications though. Vegetation modifications for example are usually the cause of FPS drops.

Does the server have any vegetation (vegetation that you modded)? That may be the issue.
Nope, havn't got any vegetation mods either.

Mods I have...

Skins mods
Samp flare mod
Sound mod for guns
Color mod & Enb
overdose effects
Gun mods

Also, running on latest samp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldaz108
Посмотреть сообщение
Nope, havn't got any vegetation mods either.

Mods I have...

Skins mods
Samp flare mod
Sound mod for guns
Color mod & Enb
overdose effects
Gun mods

Also, running on latest samp.
Try re installing SAMP, it could be just a bug.

I'm playing there too, I don't have lag, your PC is alright .. Might be Mods or smith,
Try reinstalling samp.

Tried re-installing, going to get a fresh gta and try adding 1 mod at a time.

fixed, removed lens flare