Help FS

Can somebody give me the textdraw and the windown up down, door lock or unlock like this

Thanks firts and i will +1 REP. Sorry for my bad English

.-. you can't do to it, or you can't know to do it?

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=2867 try this tutorial.

Good Look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
There are textdraw editors, I personally use iPleomax's. I suggest you try one, they make getting the looks right very easy.
Can you make me some code, when we type cmd:rolldownwindow the window of door is go down and cmd:rollupwindow and the window up ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuongNghia
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you make me some code, when we type cmd:rolldownwindow the window of door is go down and cmd:rollupwindow and the window up ?
pawn Код:
// globals variables

new wup;
new wdown;

CMD:rolldownwindow (playerid, params[])
{
    if(wdown == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1,"[SERVER] The windows of the car, are already rolldown");
    SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"[SERVER] You have been roll down your windows");
    wdawn = 1;
}

CMD:rollupwindow(playerid,params[])
{
   if(wup == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1,"[SERVER] The windows of the car, are already rollup");
    SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"[SERVER] You have been roll up your windows");
    wup = 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galletziz
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
// globals variables

new wup;
new wdown;

CMD:rolldownwindow (playerid, params[])
{
    if(wdown == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1,"[SERVER] The windows of the car, are already rolldown");
    SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"[SERVER] You have been roll down your windows");
    wdawn = 1;
}

CMD:rollupwindow(playerid,params[])
{
   if(wup == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1,"[SERVER] The windows of the car, are already rollup");
    SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"[SERVER] You have been roll up your windows");
    wup = 1;
}
Can you make is a FS, i can add in my server, have error

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you make is a FS, i can add in my server, have error
what error? -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galletziz
Посмотреть сообщение
what error? -.-
So much, can you make the is to FS and i just put that in folder FS and done ?

Код:
C:\DOCUME~1\Garena\Desktop\Untitled.pwn(92) : warning 221: label name "CMD" shadows tag name
C:\DOCUME~1\Garena\Desktop\Untitled.pwn(92) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "CMD"
C:\DOCUME~1\Garena\Desktop\Untitled.pwn(241) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "rolldownwindow"
C:\DOCUME~1\Garena\Desktop\Untitled.pwn(241) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "rollupwindow"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Warnings.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
C:\DOCUME~1\Garena\Desktop\Untitled.pwn(92) : warning 221: label name "CMD" shadows tag name
C:\DOCUME~1\Garena\Desktop\Untitled.pwn(92) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "CMD"
C:\DOCUME~1\Garena\Desktop\Untitled.pwn(241) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "rolldownwindow"
C:\DOCUME~1\Garena\Desktop\Untitled.pwn(241) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "rollupwindow"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Warnings.
check that you have included zcmd in your includes at the top of your file.

if you haven't the include <zcmd> can't do commands with CMD: ...

Quote:

C:\Documents and Settings\Garena\Desktop\Untitled.pwn(94) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Garena\Desktop\Untitled.pwn(94) : error 017: undefined symbol "cmd_rolldownwindow"
C:\Documents and Settings\Garena\Desktop\Untitled.pwn(94) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Garena\Desktop\Untitled.pwn(94) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Documents and Settings\Garena\Desktop\Untitled.pwn(94) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

Now this