Request section.

Hello everyone, today I write in this section because seeing in the lenguages ​​there is no section dedicated to the Italian language. Many neo-scripter Italian, like me, you often find reading guides on sa-mp.com and sometimes not everyone knows comprehensibly describe the problems that come against. So this topic is for admins of this community, as a simple request to add a section dedicated to the Italian language, the moderators will be selected according to precise details of training related to the English language, and knowledge of the sub-language C commonly called pawn. Since I'm of the opinion that all information on the internet should be shared with the rest of the world, what do you think of my idea ..? Thanks anyways for reading.

Galletziz,
Amedeo.

Wouldn't this be better suited in the Italian section?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
Посмотреть сообщение
You sure you okay..? He's requesting a section, lol

OT: I'm not sure if this topic is going to stay, but there's no need as far my opinion is concerned, because I don't see Italians..

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
There isn't a Italian section and he is requesting one to be made, haha.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
learn to read english..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajatPawar
OT: I'm not sure if this topic is going to stay, but there's no need as far my opinion is concerned, because I don't see Italians..
Italians are there, and surely there would be many more if this section will be created.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you even read before you post?

I still wait that any admin reply.

Well, there is no support for my language. I live in south africa so my home language is afrikaans. It is easy for me becuase im half bilingual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolence101
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, there is no support for my language. I live in south africa so my home language is afrikaans. It is easy for me becuase im half bilingual.
Bilingual means you can speak 2 languages. If you are half bilingual that doesn't make sense and would technically mean you only speak 1 language :P