run time error 19 problem

I added some new things to my script but when i compile it no errors but when i try to test it on my port forward server and i get this error run time error 19:file or function is not found. so i tried to update my includes and i got some strange errors from pawno any suggestions

Try using NativeChecker by Wyu.

You do not have to include anything for it to work. Just download the plug-in, and place it in your plugins folder.

- After doing this, post the server log.

You can get nativechecker here.

thats not what im looking for. I get this error:

We can't just guess what you've missed. Try what Abagail said, and you will see what you're missing.

that didnt work

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fret
Посмотреть сообщение
that didnt work
Add the plugin nativechecker, then run the server. You will still get the runtime error, but post the server log, from where it says samp dedicated server to function not registered.

there

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fret
Посмотреть сообщение
there
You didn't even add the nativechecker plugin like you were told. Let me break this down as easiest as I possibly can.

Download nativechecker plugin from HERE.
Place the plugin in your plugins folder. If you are running this on a Linux server, put the nativechecker.so file in your plugins folder. If you're running this on a WINDOWS system, then use nativechecker.dll instead.

Open up your server.cfg file and on the line that says plugins, add nativechecker to the END of that line (make it the LAST plugin listed) If you are using the linux version of the plugin, make sure you are adding the .so at the end. for example: nativechecker.so

Start your server. You will get some output of errors, including the runtime error. Paste the results here.

That's about as simple as I can put it. next time, please follow the instructions that you are told. If you don't, it makes the it twice as hard for people to assist you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Shocker
Посмотреть сообщение
You didn't even add the nativechecker plugin like you were told. Let me break this down as easiest as I possibly can.

Download nativechecker plugin from HERE.
Place the plugin in your plugins folder. If you are running this on a Linux server, put the nativechecker.so file in your plugins folder. If you're running this on a WINDOWS system, then use nativechecker.dll instead.

Open up your server.cfg file and on the line that says plugins, add nativechecker to the END of that line (make it the LAST plugin listed) If you are using the linux version of the plugin, make sure you are adding the .so at the end. for example: nativechecker.so

Start your server. You will get some output of errors, including the runtime error. Paste the results here.

That's about as simple as I can put it. next time, please follow the instructions that you are told. If you don't, it makes the it twice as hard for people to assist you.

bump