Signatures help!!

Hello friends, first of all my english is not good... so, try to understand

So, i want to learn to make good forums signatures... many said use PS for this. but i can't found a good tutorial that HOW TO MAKE??
i have some examples of it... i want to create signatures like that..

In this image below.. how to write texts??

AND HOW TO CAPTURE A PANORAMA IN SAMP OR IN SINGLE PLAYER??

Thank you.
regards,
Abhi

Wow, why would anyone want to create signatures like that? Those signatures are just images and renders with text of fancy fonts and some Blending Options, nothing else.

It's easy -
1) Download a good font.
2) Open Photoshop and write something using that font.
3) Right click on the layer and click on Blending Options and tick the options you like with the settings you want.

Done.

You can press F8 to capture images in SA:MP and use Fraps to capture images in the single player.

Tell you the truth these are good can you make me one what says lgsamp on it and its something to do with war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckarlis
Посмотреть сообщение
Tell you the truth these are good can you make me one what says lgsamp on it and its something to do with war.

HERE YOU GO ^^

Signatures are OK.

Your font, style, color doesn't match the photo, Edit that too.

Haha. Photoshop my good ol' days

Use adobe illustrator my friend.

If you want to see tutorials then watch ******* photoshop tutorials. For me the most important is the font you're about to use also the positioning of the letters and the color combination.

I just saw your questions:
Quote:

In this image below.. how to write texts??

In Photoshop > File > Open or Place > Find a background picture you are going to use for writing the text > On the left side (Tools) You'll see different tools for editing. Now find the Type Tool or by pressing (T = Shortcut key for typing tool) from your keyboard. Click somewhere on the background to start typing.

For how to capture the image by doing F8 as the guy Eclipѕe said.

Someday you'll switch to adobe illustrator and you'll see the difference

Wait, what? Weren't you asking how to make signatures like that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipѕe
Посмотреть сообщение
Wait, what? Weren't you asking how to make signatures like that?
He was. People can't read.

Download awesome fonts from here http://cooltext.com/ , get a nice pic from ****** images and edit it.

Ughh, those are horrible.