We are looking owners of servers or young connoisseurs of pawno

Search for people which possess samp server or eager to start a project in the field in order to develop a community.

Currently the community is based on a well-balanced metin server with a stable core by the player, and decided to broadening the working area.

In this sense all who wish are invited to send an email to girbeapetrisor@rpg.mmo-arena.ro in which contain:

Your full name:
Profile ******** or another social network:
100 lines of code coherents written in pawno (at least 3 functions of which two interrelated):
A brief self character description (at least 100 words):

Recruitment session does not have an end date, but you tell it when is finished.
Once accepted you can anytime be ruled out from the project because of indifference, language, behavior, any interpretation as offense to the the community and its members, but also because of inactivity or slowness progress.

Find more details by sending email to the address specified above.

Thank you for your spend time.

This message is not aimed own advertisement or want ad hiring but only as a proposal for collaboration. Thank you for your time.

why don't I give you my CV

Have my soul.

I'm interested, but first a cookie.

mm occupation sounds interestin )

"100 lines of code coherents written in pawno (at least 3 functions of which two interrelated):"

but i write in notepad++ and sublime text wtf man ??

Take my :-
  • Passport.
  • CV.
  • Blood test details.
  • My files.
  • My house key.
  • My mobile.
take my soul too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moof2010
Посмотреть сообщение
Once accepted you can anytime be ruled out from the project because of language
Oh, the irony.

I'm sorry but you cannot simply take big words and stick them beside other words in a hope to make yourself sound more intellectual you are asking far to much from the community members. I think maybe you should lower your expectations a little.

if you order me a take away then i will.

I can also send you a $10,000 check upfront and you could rape my body too once you're done.