Y_INI integer bug (****** look)

Hi,

I am using Centos 6.5 64 Bit final, and my server crashes when try to save "1553074413",

****** please try to save 1553074413 as integer.

new INI:kayit = INI_Open("deneme.ini");
INI_WriteInt(kayit, "password_hash", 1553074413);
INI_Close(kayit);

This crashes my server!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
1) You shouldn't be saving passwords like that - use a good hash, or better yet an existing user system like y_users.

2) Do you have fixes.inc?
No I don't have fixes.inc. This is just an example, 1553074413 is a 32 bit integer value but y_ini can't save it. Crashdetect shows this error,

Код:
[19:58:13] [debug] Run time error 5: "Invalid memory access"
[19:58:13] [debug] AMX backtrace:
[19:58:13] [debug] #0 00001580 in public OnRconCommand () at C:\Documents and Settings\Tunc\Belgelerim\Karşıdan Yьklenenler\samp03z_svr_R1_win32\pawno\include\YSI\y_debug.inc:408

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Get fixes.inc then.
It works now. Thank you. I was using fixes.inc before (old version) but I got some bugs (example: getplayerscore didn't work on OnPlayerRequestClass) and I had to remove fixes.inc. I'm including it in my gamemode now. I hope I will get no bugs or error.

And could I ask what is the problem ? I mean which code made it fixed in fixes.inc ?

I think it's caused due to the bug with the high values passed to valstr function.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Valstr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
I think it's caused due to the bug with the high values passed to valstr function.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Valstr
Thank you. I think so. I am trying now. Because fixes.inc causes bugs in my gamemode :/

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
What bugs? Have you reported them in the main topic - it shouldn't cause bugs itself.
No I haven't reported. For example yesterday I included it to my gamemode and player save files didn't loaded (i am using y_ini). I think some file fix functions caused that. I removed it and just added valstr fix.