Donators feature for roleplay?

Free vehicles, Free house, Free Admin Powers you name it!

What i suggest cheaper buying of houses/businesses, if there is any taxes system remove tax system for donators, or vip have the abilitty to buy more houses/businesses,they have the ability to have forum banner on site, or anything like this i guess?

Priority over getting onto the server.

I've only ever seen it done on one server.

If you have VIP and there's say, 96/100 players on. You can't get on if you're not VIP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krakuski
View Post
Don't give them anything that gives them more of an advantage (Such as cars, houses, etc.) Make it simple such as a free teamspeak 3 channel, Accessories that they can wear, Maybe a car that they can use (But cannot own).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmet_
View Post
First of all, if it's a roleplay server, it doesn't need any significant donator features. Perhaps a forum title, a donators chat or increasing the amount of things to own (as Vince said), but do not add features that spawn items into your server (weapons, money, etc) as the only servers that hand out free weapons to "donators" are not really roleplay anyways.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
View Post
Like Escapist, I think that they should not get any special privillages that (could) effect the character ICly, or impact roleplay/RP scenarios.

Maybe donators could get:
- VIP Chat
- VIP Name Color
- Special Forum Access
- OOC Chilling area

You get the point...
We have discuseed and we got these for the results:
2x namechanges
1x custom phone number
teamspeak channel
forum rank
access for vehicles (bmx and banshee) that donators need to buy