Bank Robbery

What's the best bank robbery system
you've come across in a roleplay server?

No opinions?

The best bank robbery system I have seen in SA-MP is CrazyBobs. You go to the bank, crack the safe (it takes about 30 seconds to do it, 15 seconds with a crowbar object in-hand that costs about 40k), once you have the safe, you must take it out of town to a location within 12 hrs to successfully rob it. The amount of money you receive depends on the amount of players online at the moment as the money robbed from the bank comes from the player's account.

There's a CnR server that I play in that has its own unique bank robbing system. I'll explain it to you in short brief; you must first collect supplies from a fella named ''Claud'' which is located in East beach car park. From you there you collect the supplies which cost you 150k (or, 15k if you wish). You then must go and visit the bank where you'll have to bribe the security officer who guards the entry to the vault etc.. so you bribe him with 100k (or, 10k) and then he lets you pass. You must then place the C4/bomb on two vault doors in order to have access to the main vault which leads you into where the cash is located. You then (once the main vault door explodes) grab a money bag by pressing F (there are 4 moneybags) and then must return the money bag to ''Claude'' which is located in the same location where you got your supplies from and then is when you get your cash reward (varies).

So yeah, I pretty like that system. Its own unique one. (@Copyright act 2014).

Wouldn't this come under everything & nothing?

Wrong Section, I guess...

Wow,you guys really dont understand 'roleplay', he asked for RP not some CnR bs. Anyway,there shouldnt even be a bank robbery system, it shouldve just been rped by the player itself and having an admin spectate the group. Like lsrps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic
Посмотреть сообщение
There's a CnR server that I play in that has its own unique bank robbing system. I'll explain it to you in short brief; you must first collect supplies from a fella named ''Claud'' which is located in East beach car park. From you there you collect the supplies which cost you 150k (or, 15k if you wish). You then must go and visit the bank where you'll have to bribe the security officer who guards the entry to the vault etc.. so you bribe him with 100k (or, 10k) and then he lets you pass. You must then place the C4/bomb on two vault doors in order to have access to the main vault which leads you into where the cash is located. You then (once the main vault door explodes) grab a money bag by pressing F (there are 4 moneybags) and then must return the money bag to ''Claude'' which is located in the same location where you got your supplies from and then is when you get your cash reward (varies).

So yeah, I pretty like that system. Its own unique one. (@Copyright act 2014).
That's pretty cool. So, is the bank guard an NPC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
Wouldn't this come under everything & nothing?
This discussion is Sa-mp related. Wouldn't "Everything and Nothing be for non Sa-mp related threads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawPaw
Посмотреть сообщение
Wow,you guys really dont understand 'roleplay', he asked for RP not some CnR bs.
Nah, it's cool. I'm not THAT strict about it