Textdraw "streamer"?

Hi.
Is there something that can help me?:
I need to use > 256 player textdraws. Is there any kind of "textdraw streamer"?

And...
No, 256 is not enough for me
No, global textdraws can't help me with that
No, I'm not mad

Sorry for making you down, but this is impossible..

there is no such thing like that,
but if your that smart and clever, you can reduce the number of textdraws, without affect the game experience

it's your turn to play !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramoboss
Посмотреть сообщение
there is no such thing like that,
but if your that smart and clever, you can reduce the number of textdraws, without affect the game experience

it's your turn to play !
And if I'm not going to reduce the number of textdraws, I can't be clever?)
I CAN make something like "textdraw streamer", but in PAWN. In this topic I ask "Is there such a thing?", and if it is, i will use it (instead of creating it).

So, no ideas?

Why Global Textdraws can't help you ? You can use all 2048 of it plus 256 from player textdraw.

I think we have to wait for upcoming SA-MP versions which will hopefully push some of the limits

Why 256 isnt Enough for you?

Look, SA:MP has his own limits, for reasons that all we know : BUGS & LAGS !
you can't stream textdraws, because it's not an object, it's just a text displayed, there is not streamer for that, and if you know a little a bit in scripting, you will understand what i'm talking about, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramoboss
Посмотреть сообщение
Look, SA:MP has his own limits, for reasons that all we know : BUGS & LAGS !
you can't stream textdraws, because it's not an object, it's just a text displayed, there is not streamer for that, and if you know a little a bit in scripting, you will understand what i'm talking about, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE !
Em... I can. And everybody, who knows how, can. I asked "does it exist", not "is it possible"

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_KING$5$
Посмотреть сообщение
Why 256 isnt Enough for you?
I need textdraws for highly dynamic content, per player.
I also can't use global textdraws, because they are lying behind player's textdraws.

I can give you a screenshot, displaying my system.
http://i.imgur.com/f9UHMNE.png

And there are more "windows", for traders, vehicle trunk, house wardrobe, hidden backpacks... (they use minimal amount of graphic elements, as use same textdraws).
I used already 245 player textdraws, and need some more (in sum, more then 256).