Should I . . .

Hello dear members ) , so i just wanna ask you guys a question , i have a server , well its on hosted tab and on 0.3x so i am hell confused , that should i update my server to 0.3z ? Because when i opened it [this week] it was on 0.3z only but we got less players [BUT now i have developed a good playerbase and avg is 25 +] , so i degraded to 0.3x and we got server full in a week ) , so should i update to 0.3z or not? Please help me choosing right answer )

Thanks!

Seeing as 0.3x has an exploitable thing in it, yes. 0.3z fixes this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DobbysGamertag
Посмотреть сообщение
Seeing as 0.3x has an exploitable thing in it, yes. 0.3z fixes this.
many people is still not upgrade to 0.3z idk why

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmitRaj
Посмотреть сообщение
You'll wanna upgrade to 0.3z there's many advantages and patches it gives. There might be more problems with updating it (related to exploits (CLEO/SoBiET) wise) but there are fixes and security fixes.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Many players don't even care about another SA-MP version has been released or not. Some considers that 0.3z completely doesn't provide lead-aim or lag-shots, where as some by seeing lagcompmode always On at every servers don't feel to play at those servers in case if it's a DM. As a player too, I play mostly on 0.3x servers as most of the 3z servers around don't support lead-aim. I love lead-aim shooting, it's kinda challenging where as normal ones look easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordzy
Посмотреть сообщение
Many players don't even care about another SA-MP version has been released or not. Some considers that 0.3z completely doesn't provide lead-aim or lag-shots, where as some by seeing lagcompmode always On at every servers don't feel to play at those servers in case if it's a DM. As a player too, I play mostly on 0.3x servers as most of the 3z servers around don't support lead-aim. I love lead-aim shooting, it's kinda challenging where as normal ones look easy.
what if i turn off lagcomp in 0.3z ? Will it attract players?

You should inform your players to install new versions. For example, change the hostname to a shortened download link or something.

And yes update to 0.3z, like someone already said, 0.3x has an exploit.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
what if i turn off lagcomp in 0.3z ? Will it attract players?
It wouldn't attract me.. But that's just me. If the players are playing on your server why don't you ask them? If they actually enjoy the server im sure they'll move to 0.3z with you.

If we focus on crashing and exploits which was easily working on 0.3x as well, So before you move on just send message to all users of your forum that you are planing to upgrade and link them to 0.3z Client.

I'm using 03x and are attracting a lot more players than 03z despite the exploits which I've overcome with some iptables rules.