hello any one help me please

can u tell me how to create Xampp mysql account plz :S i need it so much

xampp mysql account you mean making a database? or phpmyadmin? or account in xampp community?

If you already have a xampp and its running (green color). Opening a browser and typing 120.0.0.1 in the url. xampp control panel will open up, scroll down below you will see phpmyadmin. Click it. Now you are in the login section.
Username: root, Password: *Empty* (Leave it blank) then press Enter or Login.

Or you mean making mysql account in your web host provider?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBanner
Посмотреть сообщение
xampp mysql account you mean making a database? or phpmyadmin? or account in xampp community?

If you already have a xampp and its running (green color). Opening a browser and typing 120.0.0.1 in the url. xampp control panel will open up, scroll down below you will see phpmyadmin. Click it. Now you are in the login section.
Username: root, Password: *Empty* (Leave it blank) then press Enter or Login.
phpmyadmin

Follow the instructions that I gave you. Make sure you logged in as a root user or the main user. Then find the priviledges tab in which there is a text hyperlink "Add a new User". From this point you can add a new user and make your own account.

Furthermore, there might be a chance that no one might help you regarding this. So asking ****** will help you.