0.3z A few bugs/glitches that could be fixed

1. I did mention this before, but the following bug isn't fixed. If an object is removed for a player and if that player loses connection, his/her game will crash. It is worse on Win 8+ where SAMP freezes.

2. If the SetPlayerName function is used on a player and if that player loses connection, the player's name will not be reset to what it was.
EX: Player's name was Jimmy as he connected. His name got changed in-game to Donkey. The player timed out and connected with the Donkey name. I believe it should go back to Jimmy.

3. When seing the map from the ESC menu, the mouse movement becomes very choppy. It can only be fixed only if I rejoin the server. I am running SAMP on Windows 8.1 and I think that has something to do with it because on Win 8 this didn't happen.

4. When player is on the passenger seats of any vehicle while shooting, players are unable to give any damage to that player.

5. Cannot get player weapon info if weapon is switched inside of vehicle or new weapon is given to the player.

Please take these into consideration.

Bug number four (4) has been added.

It's been 13 days and there is still no answer from high staff.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=489120

Hasn't been fixed too.

Bug number five (5) has been added.

It's been more than 30 days and there is still no answer from high staff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Einstein
Посмотреть сообщение
1. I did mention this before, but the following bug isn't fixed. If an object is removed for a player and if that player loses connection, his/her game will crash. It is worse on Win 8+ where SAMP freezes.
Not a fix to this bug, but I can fix you having to restart your PC if your SA-MP freezes.

press ctrl + shift + esc (open task manager)
options tab
check "Always on top"

now when your SA-MP freezes, you can open task manager and close SA-MP without restarting your PC.