Server - DDoSed and not starting.

Last night, a lot of idiotic kids came into my server and started to put 1GB DDoS On it and, it made it restarted again and again, until it shutdown. I'm trying to start it from the host - It's not getting started. Anyways, I also have a Freeroam | TDM server which I'd like to save from them too.[They're just some jealous faggets.] Is there any 3rd party application which can prevent DDoS? Please, tell me.

This has been answered 100 times before. There are no 'third party applications' that will stop a DDoS however I suggest upgrading your host to something that can withstand some packets.

Theres no way to stop ddos attacks unless you have some good ddos protection, Try upgrading your server or move to a different host,
You was one of the many people crashing samp servers in 0.3x, So you should be aware of these kind of things happening & How to fix them.

You can either purchase from a host that offers DDoS Protection (such as www.nfoservers.com or Voxility) or you can purchase a DDoS Migration service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavaunMiller
Посмотреть сообщение
You can either purchase from a host that offers DDoS Protection (such as www.nfoservers.com or Voxility) or you can purchase a DDoS Migration service.
Mitigation, not migration. I'm not being pedantic, but this may help.

Just get an OVH classic VPS.

Hey if you want to stop server getting DDOS attacks
Try to change host and server name (IP too )
Cause maybe that DDosing ur server is mad at you

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJenxX
Посмотреть сообщение
what happens when they find your new ip server name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJenxX
Посмотреть сообщение
If that.. they are watching him closely, and will find it at any time.

Your solution => OVH.

NFOServers, Voxility, OVH offer good DDoS protection that stops most attacks.

Please stop bumping this thread. As you can see the date, I do not need any help anymore.