Server crashing

Hello samp forum, I am tired, my server crash because of cheaters, that is why I wonder if there is any way to counter the actions undertaken by this program. If someone does not know the function of the program is to press two keys at once (H and K) and the server falls in seconds.
I had to find a solution on this forum because I was already tired that.
Without further ado greets LinkinZelda
(Sorry for my bad English)

How are you so certain it's caused by cheaters?

Can you post your console output? Maybe it's a dodgy script that's causing it to go offline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkinZelda
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello samp forum, I am tired, my server crash because of cheaters, that is why I wonder if there is any way to counter the actions undertaken by this program. If someone does not know the function of the program is to press two keys at once (H and K) and the server falls in seconds.
That thing should only work on the 0.3x version. What server version are you using?

Linkin change the SAMP version of the server to the newest one
I suggest SAMP 0.3Z R2
Go to this thread for informations
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=506214

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, i faced this too.

If you are using 0.3x i suggest you to update it to 0.3xR2.

http://files.sa-mp.com/

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You Have Version 0.3X?

I do not use version 0.3x, but I'm sure it's with that cheat and that is because of the cheaters. I tried that program 0.3zy can not use, but fails version apparently already took one for 0.3z do not know.