[Application] C++ Area Generator (with IsPlayerInArea Tutorial)

Area Generator

The Area Generator generates complete IsPlayerInArea Functions. It also provides a complete tutorial how
to get coordinates, how to get the X-Y coordinates, ect. A IsPlayerInArea function, ready to be copied into your script,
is also included.

Just start the app, read the tutorial or, if you already know how to get coords, skip the tutorial. When you're done, hit continue.
Fill in the coordinates on the second page. Hit "Generate!"; your new IsPlayerInArea function will be finished.

Screenshot:

[br]

Download:

Application: *click here*
Source: *click here*

Have fun,
- GTAIV2008

Nice Im gonna use this

Ps. Where di you learn c++ and what program dou you use to code it?

Thanks -

I'm using Microsoft's Visual Studio an learned it by reading many books, much trial and error, etc...

Arrgh stuff the picture ill just tell you what it says

This program failed to start because the configuration is incorrect reinstalling this application may fix this problem

Please post a bigger version of your screen, then I'll fix the error

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAIV2008
Thanks -

I'm using Microsoft's Visual Studio an learned it by reading many books, much trial and error, etc...
Visual basic? or...?

WeeDarr

No, Visual C++ .

Visual Basic can't create exe files wich work without Visual Basic's Installation, so VC++ is better for small applications...

EDIT: hoodline, send me your system via PM, please... OS, configuration, ect... Thx
EDIT2: Little mistake corrected.

The app isn't working for you? Try installing the .Net Framework package... but the app works on 3 test systems with the older or no Famework.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeDarr
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAIV2008
Thanks -

Visual basic? or...?

WeeDarr
Buy Visual Studio, it's alot beter then Visual Basic. It's only 1500,-.

I'm not using Visual Basic .

Not working for me >_> i got XP