[Tutorial] Time-savers

Hello everyone! Today, in this tutorial, I'm going to tell you about the timesavers/shortcuts that make tedious work fun, easy and obviously, fast! I'm going to keep it simple, small and neat so you guys don't get bored while reading it.

Before you get started, I would like to inform you that everything here is from around the internet. I have only done the work of collecting the shortcuts in 1 single thread and added descriptions.

Mainstream PAWNO Shortcuts
Quote:
CTRL + F » Finds a specific text or number in the script.
CTRL + G » Finds a specific line in the script. For example - Suppose iZN is a male paki-cow and he is getting an error on line 69690. Instead of scrolling manually to that line, which would waste a lot of time, iZN can press CTRL + G and enter 69690 and this shortcut will automatically take him to the line 69690.
CTRL + H » Replaces a specific text with another. This one is my personal favourite, it really saves hell lot of time! Just imagine replacing a single word more than 20 times in a script at different places, it would really waste a lot of time but this shortcut just cuts the long process and does that for you automatically in less than 2 seconds!
CTRL + A » Selects all the content of the script.
CTRL + C/X » Copies/cuts selected text.
CTRL + V » Pastes the copied text.
CTRL + O » Opens a new default script.
F5 » Compiles a script.
CTRL + UP/DOWN » Scrolls upwards/downwards.
CTRL + LEFT/RIGHT » Scrolls left/right.
Uncommon PAWNO Shortcuts
Quote:
CTRL + M » Starts a new line, works just like ENTER/RETURN key.
CTRL + Y » Deletes a specific line, does the work of DELETE key.
CTRL + SPACE key» Provides you options to complete a function while writing. This is like auto-correct, but for a function.
CTRL + SHIFT + 1 » Saves a line in slot 1. There are total 9 saving slots in total.
CTRL + 1 » Takes you to the line saved in slot 1.
CTRL + N » Closes all the scripts and opens a new default one. It's pretty nice if you're too lazy to close everything and open a new file manually.
TAB » Fixes/Increases Indentation of the selected lines. (multiple lines)
CTRL + TAB » Decreases Indentation of selected lines.
dot (.) » Shows option menu.

I hope these shortcuts come in handy! Enjoy and thanks for reading. =)

Wow, I didn't know some of these. Thanks!

Interesting. I don't use PAWNO so it's useless, but good to know some hidden shortcuts which I never know about them.

OFF: paki-cow, ok eclipse.

Wow thanks it will helpin future