[FilterScript] Neon script with neon garage with objects (for sa-mp 0.3c only!)

C:\Users\Lowrid018\Desktop\CODBO\filterscripts\neo n.pwn(124) : error 017: undefined symbol "AttachObjectToVehicle"
C:\Users\Lowrid018\Desktop\CODBO\filterscripts\neo n.pwn(125) : error 017: undefined symbol "AttachObjectToVehicle"
C:\Users\Lowrid018\Desktop\CODBO\filterscripts\neo n.pwn(135) : error 017: undefined symbol "AttachObjectToVehicle"
C:\Users\Lowrid018\Desktop\CODBO\filterscripts\neo n.pwn(136) : error 017: undefined symbol "AttachObjectToVehicle"
C:\Users\Lowrid018\Desktop\CODBO\filterscripts\neo n.pwn(14 : error 017: undefined symbol "AttachObjectToVehicle"
C:\Users\Lowrid018\Desktop\CODBO\filterscripts\neo n.pwn(149) : error 017: undefined symbol "AttachObjectToVehicle"
C:\Users\Lowrid018\Desktop\CODBO\filterscripts\neo n.pwn(160) : error 017: undefined symbol "AttachObjectToVehicle"
C:\Users\Lowrid018\Desktop\CODBO\filterscripts\neo n.pwn(161) : error 017: undefined symbol "AttachObjectToVehicle"
C:\Users\Lowrid018\Desktop\CODBO\filterscripts\neo n.pwn(173) : error 017: undefined symbol "AttachObjectToVehicle"
C:\Users\Lowrid018\Desktop\CODBO\filterscripts\neo n.pwn(174) : error 017: undefined symbol "AttachObjectToVehicle"
C:\Users\Lowrid018\Desktop\CODBO\filterscripts\neo n.pwn(186) : error 017: undefined symbol "AttachObjectToVehicle"
C:\Users\Lowrid018\Desktop\CODBO\filterscripts\neo n.pwn(187) : error 017: undefined symbol "AttachObjectToVehicle"
C:\Users\Lowrid018\Desktop\CODBO\filterscripts\neo n.pwn(199) : error 017: undefined symbol "AttachObjectToVehicle"
C:\Users\Lowrid018\Desktop\CODBO\filterscripts\neo n.pwn(200) : error 017: undefined symbol "AttachObjectToVehicle"
C:\Users\Lowrid018\Desktop\CODBO\filterscripts\neo n.pwn(210) : error 017: undefined symbol "AttachObjectToVehicle"
C:\Users\Lowrid018\Desktop\CODBO\filterscripts\neo n.pwn(211) : error 017: undefined symbol "AttachObjectToVehicle"
C:\Users\Lowrid018\Desktop\CODBO\filterscripts\neo n.pwn(222) : error 017: undefined symbol "AttachObjectToVehicle"
C:\Users\Lowrid018\Desktop\CODBO\filterscripts\neo n.pwn(223) : error 017: undefined symbol "AttachObjectToVehicle"
C:\Users\Lowrid018\Desktop\CODBO\filterscripts\neo n.pwn(233) : error 017: undefined symbol "AttachObjectToVehicle"
C:\Users\Lowrid018\Desktop\CODBO\filterscripts\neo n.pwn(234) : error 017: undefined symbol "AttachObjectToVehicle"
C:\Users\Lowrid018\Desktop\CODBO\filterscripts\neo n.pwn(243) : error 017: undefined symbol "AttachObjectToVehicle"
C:\Users\Lowrid018\Desktop\CODBO\filterscripts\neo n.pwn(244) : error 017: undefined symbol "AttachObjectToVehicle"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

22 Errors.

When I Type /neonshop the garage door wont open please help !!!

i saw this threat many times 5-6 time never downloaded it
2day i was editing my server i thought don't hurt to try it was awsom
thank you
i really like it ill exchange my other neon system with this one

Quote:

When I Type /neonshop the garage door wont open please help !!!

you don't need the door to open just type /neon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sile002
Посмотреть сообщение
No, the door has to be open, so you can go in, /neon shows the list of neon to buy, but you must be in the shop.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sile002 View Post

Quote:

No, the door has to be open, so you can go in, /neon shows the list of neon to buy, but you must be in the shop

if i add it to filter scripts b4 i run the server the door will open
if i didn't and i user /rcon loadfs audifan00
the door don't open but when i stop before it and use /neon i can edit my car

WOW! I love it, thanks alot man!

Nice work

i have trouble i got the 0.3c server and client and add it and complied and when i go in the /neonshop and do /neon and choos blue or something it dosent add it to the car why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Tony-
Посмотреть сообщение
i have trouble i got the 0.3c server and client and add it and complied and when i go in the /neonshop and do /neon and choos blue or something it dosent add it to the car why.
well this also dont work for me same as mentioned by the TONY

dude my garage doesnt opens why??

Great!Nice for drift or stuntservers.

Very good Filter script

Does this actually work 100$ no crashes no mistakes ??
thanks

nice man!! good job

rep+

not work at my samp server 0.3x, why?
i test it at my gamemode without other filterscripts it can work, whats wrong?

*sorry for my bad english

how can i turn lights on?

This looks siiickk!