How to detect Aimbot

hello

how to detect aimbot ? to see if someone use it in server ?

i seen on one server some numbers in picture and they somehow understand that player uses aimbot , can someone give link or tutorial how to detect aimbot ?

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=306586

Check this.

that topic old 2013 and 2011

i need to detect Lag compensation 0.3z - skin shot aimbot

I edited that topic again, a lot of people still seem to be misunderstanding.

EDIT2: A lot of people still seem to be linking this topic and saying it can detect aimbot, so I'll say it again: THIS DOES NOT DETECT ANY AIMBOT AND WAS NEVER INTENDED TO. since 0.3z, if lag comp is enabled, you don't even need to read this, Joypad is already disabled in 0.3z and you don't need to worry about it.

i dont get it, there are many .exe's and .cs for aimbots on 0.3z.. and no way to really detect with anything to be sure if they use it or not?

Well there HAS to be a solution for this.... Even if it has to be done by Kalcor... Nothing is impossible, it just may be if you don't actually try.

You can profile aiming accuracy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [uL]Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
You can profile aiming accuracy.
That wouldn't be really good. There are people who are really good in their aim. Even in cases of lag-shots, they can hunt down the opponent once if the lag-point has been recognized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordz™
Посмотреть сообщение
That wouldn't be really good. There are people who are really good in their aim. Even in cases of lag-shots, they can hunt down the opponent once if the lag-point has been recognized.
It is really good because it highlights the players that are just too good to be true it's not a direct detection it is a profiling system to give admins an idea of how accurate the players are. There is also certain rules to follow such as only calculating when a player is actually targeted and the targeted player has to have a threshold velocity. We've caught a lot of people doing this usually what happens is several admins have a suspicion towards a player, the suspicious player has several excess accuracy warnings, the suspicious player has an unusually high accuracy while demonstrating mediocre skills.