Personal fitness, bodybuilding and nutrition

Does anybody here workout at home?

For the past 4 months I've been following "Zeus Fat Burning 15 Minutes Workout", doing the exercise shown in the video plus a few rope jumps. I don't have a "leg day", "triceps day" or something like that; I tend to do exercises that focus on working the whole body. I work out one day, rest another, and it goes on like that.

So far I've got two home-made dumbells, each weighting 5kg (I use it mainly for squats) and a homemade stationary bycicle. What about you guys?

The most exercise I get it walking to the fridge and back to my chair

www.nowloss.com

I live 40 seconds away from GYM so i dont workout at home lol

I go to gym and allready 3 years..me and 2 of my brothers we all work out and we are known in the gym as we are most of the time there we also train boxing..we have a coach called Alan which has been doing Body building for all his life hes a boxing coach,he made my brother one of the staff as a boxing and bodybuilding coach. We get custom routines from him and so we gain weight we have all parts of body in one routine its best to gain muscles by training every part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxMofujohnxXx
Посмотреть сообщение
best to gain muscles by training every part.
True. If you stop you wont get anything.

I don't work-out but I do walk countless miles daily.

The quality is shite, but I'll be adding some more weight to the dumbells today.

No because then I wouldn't be able to

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartD
Посмотреть сообщение
The most exercise I get it walking to the fridge and back to my chair
Exactly this for me. I despise any form of physical exercise with every fiber of my body. And I also hate people that are trying to push me into exercising.