[FilterScript] [vTc] Server Operator v1.0 [Useful] [Unique]

Server Operator v1.0

Hello!

Today i just got an idea, Why not to create a server operator who gives correct answer with correct real response as admins does, It was so simple as hell but really utilizable. So lets start,

I just got idea when i was going through 'strfind in my gamemode before a month before i was admitted so unfortunately i don't have access to pawno + no compiler so i took help of my friend, And Huge thanks to him for helping me in it, Screenshots will provided by him so special thanks to my friend too for helping me.

Server Operator

Basically, I always wanted to create a big project on this like too much response and all with real answers and with real attitude as normal admin does.
Currently i aligned (30+ Questions) to this script and in addition you can add your self too if you want, [u]But make sure you edit all information according to your information, Changing message is marked with //edit, so here we go.

Things to be edited
  • Search for the term 'edit' and edit the information
Such, Please go through the filterscript before you use in your server, Because there are some things which is to be edited by you or the server owner. You can add as much as you can but make sure dont just write useless things.

How to make?

Just use this format:-
pawn Код:
}
if(strfind("your first word","your second word",true)!= -1) {  
SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{00FF00}[OPERATOR]: {FFFFFF} Your answer comes here");
}
if(strfind("first word","second word",true)!= -1) {
SendCLientMessage(playerid,-1,"{00FF00}[OPERATOR]: {FFFFFF}Your answer here. ");
}
If(strfind......//goes on same and ends with closing bracket
How to use this?

It's easy, The player just have to use the assigned command /operator And that's it, The dialog box will be shown (INPUT) and there you've to type in your question and you will get the answer to your question(s) you entered.
Your questions will be identified using (strfind) and questions will be answered by using (SendClientMessage), It's easy as hell xD, Just go through the codes.

Suggestions

Uhm, I already said before i can't take or use my laptop for some reasons, So it will take age if i go for it, Anyway here's suggestion you can also add a pickup of operator, Place it near players spawn so when user go for that info icon they can ask what ever they want.

Screenshots
Operator dialog box, Where to type question:-

Typing question 'Who is admin'?

Response from operator:-

Thanks to Ralfie For providing screens.
Scripting on tab :- Check So, If anyone can post picture before me, That'd be great, But just give me a day i will arrange screenshots.

Installation

It's easy, This process can be applied on any filterscript you wish to download and install.
  • Firstly,
  • Download the codes which is given in 'PasteBin'.
  • Open pawno and place the include 'zcmd' in includes folder.
  • Open pawno.exe and paste the codes in it, And hit F5.
  • Now you have '2' Files .amx and .pwn.
  • Drag it to your folder named 'filterscripts' located in your server files.
  • Add the files name to your server.cfg. (Eg:- filterscripts adminsys cars operator).
  • Save it, And you are done.
Downloads

Currently just Pastebin, Because i am on tablet and scripted this on tablet, If you get any loose intendation warnings please let me know. Filterscript is tested by my friend vassilis earlier this morning and working fine with no glitches.
Here:-

PasteBin - Server Operator
zcmd include - Zcmd

Credits
  • vassilis - For helping me in all.
  • Bingo - Scripting.
  • Ralfie - Screenshots example.

Very Nice Bro +rep

nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tboysamp
Посмотреть сообщение
nice
Thanks, If you can provide me some screens that'd be better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saidde
Посмотреть сообщение
Very Nice Bro +rep
Thank you! Same applies to you as well, If you can prove screens go ahead please.

Woa , well done, nice! .

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnzoMetlc
Посмотреть сообщение
Woa , well done, nice! .
Oh, Thanks enzo ^^

I don't think this filterscript is going to work like how you've thought because the way you used "strfind" function is not correct. When strfind is called under a input text allowed dialog, it's necessary to find a part of string on the input text. The same applies under OnPlayerText too. You have mentioned that you couldn't test the script, so if you could test it by someone else, that might get you to know how the current one really works.

PS : If you coded this through your tablet, why is there too many unused callbacks?

Nice bro. I'll check it out tomorrow

Scripting on TAB, xD, nice idea.

good.

Instead of using strfind, why not send a HTTP request to a ask-me-a-question website, get the result and then format it in a dialog? Would be much better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordz™
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think this filterscript is going to work like how you've thought because the way you used "strfind" function is not correct. When strfind is called under a input text allowed dialog, it's necessary to find a part of string on the input text. The same applies under OnPlayerText too. You have mentioned that you couldn't test the script, so if you could test it by someone else, that might get you to know how the current one really works.

PS : If you coded this through your tablet, why is there too many unused callbacks?
Yes buddy, I understand this unused callbacks i tried to remove but when i hold that button as you know that in samsung if you hold backspace butto for long it just wipe out. Thats why i didn't remove any callback. My friend vassilis gave me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantedBot
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice bro. I'll check it out tomorrow
Тhanks .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excel™
Посмотреть сообщение
Scripting on TAB, xD, nice idea.
Haha, yes nice idea tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRaiDeN
Посмотреть сообщение
good.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajat_Pawar
Посмотреть сообщение
Instead of using strfind, why not send a HTTP request to a ask-me-a-question website, get the result and then format it in a dialog? Would be much better
O.o Holy moly, What?

Haha good job.

nice

nice

good

Nice man

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterling123
Посмотреть сообщение
good
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterling123
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice man
Increasing your post counts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralfie
Посмотреть сообщение
HAHA! I love the idea! Im using it!!
Тhanks buddy, If possible provide me screens .

Change the example you give so people will understand wisely better Its good job though !
pawn Код:
if(strfind("the phrase here","keyword of phrase") etc...