3D text labels.

Hi,

Am using simple 3dtext labels and dynamic3dtext labels. And sometimes they bugg. I very nice, create, destroy when player exit and so on.. But sometimes, one label go on another label value.. And it's really to know where. Sometimes all is okey. Just, it's a limit, how much 3dtext label (simple not dynamic) you can use with 3D dynamic labels? because i know if you use a lot of CreateObject, and then CreateDynamicObject can by buggy.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Limits

Код:
Global 3D Labels 	1024 	N/A
Per-player 3D Text Labels 	1024 	N/A

I don't need limits, i talk about simple labels, and dynamic.. Do you read what i write? or just post what is easy to post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by audriuxxx
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't need limits, i talk about simple labels, and dynamic.. Do you read what i write? or just post what is easy to post.
From your text;
Just, it's a limit, how much 3dtext label (simple not dynamic) you can use with 3D dynamic labels? because i know if you use a lot of CreateObject, and then CreateDynamicObject can by buggy.

I think what's happening is that the ID's of the Labels are getting mixed up between the streamed (dynamic) and the static ones. To fix this simply change anything that uses the likes of:

CreateObject
Create3DTextLabel

to

CreateDynamicObject
CreateDynamic3DTextLabel.

This should stop the conflicts, using a streamer means the limits do not apply, also.

Hope this answers your question.

Have fun.

But i need to use Create3DTextLabel somewhere.. But i don't understand how can be conflicts? if i use dynamic labels there is dynamic, if i use simple by server then there is that.

And all my labels Create3DTextLabel is just then when i launch gamemode (OnGameModeInit) and then Update3DTextlabel an so on..