Where should a strict roleplay server be based off?

Where should a strict roleplay server be based off? LS, SF or LV? I can see most of the servers based over LS, so me any my scripting partner are requesting which is the best location for a new strict roleplay community to be based off?

Thanks for you answers!

Los santos !

The perfect place !

Others, something new and unique.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoDawg
View Post
Well, to be totally new and unique, you'd probably have to map your own location since I'm sure everywhere in SA has been used now.

San Fierro OFC

As I always say: Bayside and El Quebrados.

The whole of San Andreas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanz
View Post
Unlikely to happen if you're plain conscious of what you're doing, specially If you're starting off. People will simply stay where most people are, and those who decide to roleplay elsewhere will eventually get bored and move to the populated place: and that's where the roleplay server should focus the roleplay and script.

Now, if you're talking about a Russian server who can fulfill their 1000 slots, yes, that can happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartD
View Post
Although Khanz idea may seem silly, if you allow people to roleplay all over san andreas it would allow them to pick where they want to roleplay, if they all want to be in say Blueberry, then they can be, let the players decide their future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted
View Post
Unlikely to happen if you're plain conscious of what you're doing, specially If you're starting off. People will simply stay where most people are, and those who decide to roleplay elsewhere will eventually get bored and move to the populated place: and that's where the roleplay server should focus the roleplay and script.

Now, if you're talking about a Russian server who can fulfill their 1000 slots, yes, that can happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by khanz
View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted
View Post
As I always say: Bayside and El Quebrados.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenSt4lker
View Post
San Fierro OFC
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivatioBoni
View Post
Well, to be totally new and unique, you'd probably have to map your own location since I'm sure everywhere in SA has been used now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iAnonymous
View Post
Los santos !

The perfect place !
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoDawg
View Post
Thanks everyone for your comments. We will be deciding weather the whole San Andreas or a particular place.

At this point it doesn't really matter.. If it's a good unique script it can be anywhere, it's not like we can discover new places, everything already been done.