Need Help!

Hi,

Alright this is my problem, when I try to run the samp-server.exe it says "Fatal Error 19"..
And then I go to the gamemode, and when I compile it I get the following errors:

Код:
C:\Users\Vidojkovic\Desktop\HSRP\pawno\include\streamer.inc(487) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerWeaponShot")
C:\Users\Vidojkovic\Desktop\HSRP\pawno\include\streamer.inc(489) : error 017: undefined symbol "BULLET_HIT_TYPE_PLAYER_OBJECT"
C:\Users\Vidojkovic\Desktop\HSRP\gamemodes\HSRP.pwn(3433) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "Audio_OnSetPack")
And I have downloaded the latest version for the streamer plugin(2.7.1), and still same errors. I've also updated the audio plugin to its latest version(0.5).

If someone would tell me how can I fix these errors I would be really thankful!

in your streamer include, the public of ''OnPlayerWeaponShot'' has not forwarded.

go to the include,and add this

pawn Код:
forward OnPlayerWeaponShot() or anything similiar (not sure but uhm that's what I know).
the second error is from the streamer INCLUDE,not the plugin,

BULLET_HIT_TYPE_PLAYER_OBJECT isn't defined properly, you need to know how to define it as I do not know any kind of that thing.

3rd error, I guess it's the problem from the gamemode,

in your

''forward Audio_OnSetPack'' there's a problem, or something like that. the warning is same like the 1st warning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equuuuin0X
Посмотреть сообщение
in your streamer include, the public of ''OnPlayerWeaponShot'' has not forwarded.

go to the include,and add this

pawn Код:
forward OnPlayerWeaponShot() or anything similiar (not sure but uhm that's what I know).
the second error is from the streamer INCLUDE,not the plugin,

BULLET_HIT_TYPE_PLAYER_OBJECT isn't defined properly, you need to know how to define it as I do not know any kind of that thing.

3rd error, I guess it's the problem from the gamemode,

in your

''forward Audio_OnSetPack'' there's a problem, or something like that. the warning is same like the 1st warning.
Do you have a skype?
Since I'm a newbie with these stuff...
Add me davor.vidojkovic

Alright, I tried fixing the OnPlayerWeaponShot, and I put this
Код:
forward OnPlayerWeaponShot()
Here:
Код:
// Callbacks

forward OnPlayerWeaponShot();
forward OnDynamicObjectMoved(objectid);
forward OnPlayerEditDynamicObject(playerid, objectid, response, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz);
forward OnPlayerSelectDynamicObject(playerid, objectid, modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z);
forward OnPlayerShootDynamicObject(playerid, weaponid, objectid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z);
forward OnPlayerPickUpDynamicPickup(playerid, pickupid);
forward OnPlayerEnterDynamicCP(playerid, checkpointid);
forward OnPlayerLeaveDynamicCP(playerid, checkpointid);
forward OnPlayerEnterDynamicRaceCP(playerid, checkpointid);
forward OnPlayerLeaveDynamicRaceCP(playerid, checkpointid);
forward OnPlayerEnterDynamicArea(playerid, areaid);
forward OnPlayerLeaveDynamicArea(playerid, areaid);
And now I have this error:
Код:
C:\Users\Vidojkovic\Desktop\HSRP\pawno\include\streamer.inc(488) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype

Could you show me the line of 488, of your streamer include ?

heres my version of streamer include, the LATEST one, try it, maybe it fixes the bugs.

https://www.mediafire.com/?9afpllmzqv749kg

my skype: ojan.hamdane

Just update the server package including a_samp.inc file. streamer.inc includes a_samp.inc so the errors you get are supposed to be defined there. But your a_samp.inc is not for 0.3z

^ Do what he said.

This is the latest a_samp.inc (0.3z)
https://www.mediafire.com/?2ui3c5o8bj8iw0q

This is the streamer include (latest one ofcourse)
https://www.mediafire.com/?9afpllmzqv749kg

I've been using these includes for many things, it doesnt causes errors so far, so I assume it is the latest ones.

THANKS TO BOTH OF YOU!! YES! NOW ONLY 1 ERROR
Код:
C:\Users\Vidojkovic\Desktop\HSRP\gamemodes\HSRP.pwn(3433) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "Audio_OnSetPack")
P.S I have audio.inc updated.

Totally fixed!!!
Thanks to both of you