SA-MP 0.3z R2-2 server update

Thanks Kalcor for 0.3z R2-2.

Thanks for the update!

Sorry Kalcor, but have not seen used in block IP (BlockIpAddress) if the rcon console can also be used .. '-' is the same thing using Ban () ...

Suggestion:

Add a callback to catch login to rcon off game. example
pawn Код:
forward OnRconLogin(ip[], success);
Improve callback that gets the ip that is logging in, just think it would be better to say exactly the player's id.
pawn Код:
forward OnRconLoginAttempt(playerid, success); //password unused
Sorry anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
native CreateExplosionForPlayer(playerid, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, type, Float:Radius);
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jPzrrUsYrE[/ame]

but add SetPlayerGravity too and repair sniper rifle bug ;p

add SetPlayerGravity

-> You can use YSF for this, I have updated plugin since 0.3c. But yes, this would be very good within the server.

Yes! Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickvj7
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry Kalcor, but have not seen used in block IP (BlockIpAddress) if the rcon console can also be used .. '-' is the same thing using Ban () ...

Suggestion:

Add a callback to catch login to rcon off game. example
pawn Код:
forward OnRconLogin(ip[], success);
Improve callback that gets the ip that is logging in, just think it would be better to say exactly the player's id.
pawn Код:
forward OnRconLoginAttempt(playerid, success); //password unused
Sorry anything.
Why? You can get access to rcon without connect to server...

BTW, wanna get R2-1 for my collection... Have anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKStyle
Посмотреть сообщение
Why? You can get access to rcon without connect to server...
That's the problem, the rcon hacking attempts such a serious problem, even though it will not intrude, it fills its log of login attempts. So it should work the block.

"rcon 0" in server.cfg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
"rcon 0" in server.cfg
thank dont result very good.

@ Topic

Nice Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
"rcon 0" in server.cfg
No need, i wanna use rcon with my smartphone btw.

No Command

Wow Sir its Nice work.

Awesome

Oh my god. The new natives are perfect! Thanks again.

EDIT: Is it possible to add this in any future patches of 0.3z Rx-x? This is something which was requested many times before. I know that YSF have this, but, would be great if its added in SA-MP itself as a native.

pawn Код:
native SetPlayerGravity(playerid, Float:gravity);
native GetPlayerGravity(playerid, Float:gravity);

I\'ve got a question regarding BlockIpAddress.

Could I use this like a ban function that bans an ip for several minutes/days etc?

And if I turn the server off and on again, will this function continue working? Or is it when the server is only online?

thnx

Thank you for the update ! =)

Can you add timems param to BanPlayer/Ex() in next update ?
Please consider new features like per-player pickup system and message box style with checkbox.

BTW function like TakePlayerScreenshotForPlayer() can be also good features and better than anticheats witch we use in our GameModes.

Thank you.

Why OnIncomingConnection isn't handling return? It should, by returning 0 the connection will be closed.
Second - BlockIpAddress is working befor incomming connection, but adding this in OnIncomingConnection don't occur on this connection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbr1111
Посмотреть сообщение
The files a_players.inc and a_samp.inc are the 0.3e includes? They lack new features that were added in the 0.3z version (in Windows server).
Also, they're changing weapon_rate in server.cfg from 100 to 40 and vice versa, people getting confused. Just copy 0.3z includes, that's what I did.

Anyway.. I still wish for some SA-MP client updates, like if player is banned or the password is incorrect, he will receive a proper message from SA-MP client, not until he connects the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpy0x22
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you add timems param to BanPlayer/Ex() in next update ?
Please consider new features like per-player pickup system and message box style with checkbox
Script it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpy0x22
Посмотреть сообщение
BTW function like TakePlayerScreenshotForPlayer() can be also good features and better than anticheats witch we use in our GameModes.

Thank you.
Will NOT happen.