SA-MP 0.3z R2-2 server update

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you for fast answer d0! Great job SA-MP Team!

When I change messageholelimit and ackslimit to 5000 and a player it exceeds 5000
It kick player whether server ?

Nice one!

I understand that thing it's hard to say, what values need to use, because all gamemode'as is different. But still it's possible to set, from something, how to calculate or something, what value for ackslimit and so on will be well. And just give examples, how work that, when player can reach limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by audriuxxx
Посмотреть сообщение
I understand that thing it's hard to say, what values need to use, because all gamemode'as is different. But still it's possible to set, from something, how to calculate or something, what value for ackslimit and so on will be well. And just give examples, how work that, when player can reach limit
Once again, check your server_log.txt and see what the highest value a player reached is!

If you don't want to do that you could just use 5000 and it will most likely be fine.

here is all you need to know: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...3&postcount=47

It would be nice and useful to have some elaborated (and technical) explanations of what these values actually mean.
I remember reading what "message hole limit" is but not sure about "messages", "ack(nowledge)s" or especially "out of order messages".

F5 helps a little @Southclaw.

I mean an in depth explanation in words from a dev explaining what the values actually mean in technical terms as well as what sort of exploits can be possible on what values.

Wanna test, thanks.

I get warning that somebody reach a ackslimit limit. I need to make bigger value, or maybe he is attacking my server, and this is well?

Nice . Good job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fokus
Посмотреть сообщение
When I change messageholelimit and ackslimit to the 5000. And I exceeds 5000, system kick me whether server ?
Don't change messageholelimit leave it at 3000.

but i put in server cfg "ackslimit 3000" but players still get like crash ..

Warning: client exceeded 'ackslimit' <IP> ( 1028 ) Limit: 1000/sec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akcent_Voltaj
Посмотреть сообщение
but i put in server cfg "ackslimit 3000" but players still get like crash ..

Warning: client exceeded 'ackslimit' <IP> ( 1028 ) Limit: 1000/sec
If you did that you have restart the server, to have it apply immediately use /rcon ackslimit 3000

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Посмотреть сообщение
Whys that? messageholelimit 1400 seems to be fine, nobody did exceed that ever on my server.

i did restart the server..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Посмотреть сообщение
But the system kick me whether my server? ;((

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
But the system kick me whether my server? ;((
Post your server logs

I ask: Will the server kick all players OR only one player when player exceeds a limit xd

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I ask: Will the server kick all players OR only one player when player exceeds a limit xd
Only one player.