Thinking of moving the location of my RP Gamemode (unreleased).

I need opinions on where I can move my RP gamemode, originally it was going to be BC. But there are many servers in BC that are all called Bone County Roleplay. I kind of want something original and that would be cool to make work!

What I need in the form of opinions is:

Where would be a good location?

What would be good about using this location?

What makes it original?

I toy'd with the idea of moving it to Las Venturas, but all the open space, it's difficult? How could I get around this?

I'm looking for some things people would like to see!

Thanks in advance.

Grant.

Flint County, particularly town 'Angel Pine' has never been long-lasting in role-play servers and neither many of server owners were exaggerating with the place, however by the history it seems like the place is infamous and doomed, but I'd love to see a server located there. What makes it original? You cannot encounter any role-play server located there at the moment.

It would be cool actually to have a RP server in SF imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenSt4lker
Посмотреть сообщение
It would be cool actually to have a RP server in SF imo
Indeed. It is an obscenely underused city - which is (partly) why I'm using it. Of course, the other reason is because it most resembles Chicago.

I'd say go for whatever city best fits your script of the server, e.g. if you're going for a hill billy server, go somewhere in the country side. When making a roleplay server, I think it is almost paramount that you have a background story to it, and that story should fit an interesting location.

I'd advise against Los Santos because although that's a general all rounder, it gets boring when most servers are based there!

So far, no server set in SF has succeeded. Though, it's up to you whether you choose it or not. I'd rather go for Bayside, El Quebrados and Las Barrancas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted
Посмотреть сообщение
So far, no server set in SF has succeeded. Though, it's up to you whether you choose it or not. I'd rather go for Bayside, El Quebrados and Las Barrancas.
It's probably quite obvious that it has to do with the management of the community rather than the location, though. Servers don't automatically become popular if they're in Los Santos, for instance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivatioBoni
Посмотреть сообщение
It's probably quite obvious that it has to do with the management of the community rather than the location, though. Servers don't automatically become popular if they're in Los Santos, for instance.
Well, the Location of the server does matter, lets say there's a roleplay in Las Venturas or something, the person may not like it and wont play...

Thanks guys for the replies, it's really opened my eyes!

I truly appreciate the response.

I'm going to scout the suggested areas, see if I can gather any Inspiration!

I don't know about this, but I got this idea a very long time but what if you used angel pine and because it's such a small town you could expand it out at the sea near, maybe it would look weird but yeaaah

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuss99
Посмотреть сообщение
'Angel Pine' has never been long-lasting in role-play servers
GUESS WHY