GetVehicleDamageStatus

Will it work? it will right panels doors lights and tires damage values? or i need to use integers %d %i bla bla bla?
if i do help me modify that code becasue i have no how to use it in loop on INI file.

Код:
for(new v = 0; v < MAX_PLAYERVEHICLES; v++)
				{
					new panels, doors, lights, tires;
					GetVehicleDamageStatus(PlayerVehicleInfo[playerid][v][pvId], panels, doors, lights, tires);
					format(var, 32, "pv%dDamageStatus", v);
					INI_WriteString(File, var, PlayerVehicleInfo[playerid][v][pvDamageStatus]);

I'm not sure if what I understood is what you meant, but you can use those variables (panels, doors, lights, tires) as arguments (3rd) in the INI_WriteInt function. You need to use format only for the key's name since you use the vehicleid in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not sure if what I understood is what you meant, but you can use those variables (panels, doors, lights, tires) as arguments (3rd) in the INI_WriteInt function. You need to use format only for the key's name since you use the vehicleid in it.
What do you mean? can you give an little example?

Let's say you save the lights for each vehicle:
pawn Код:
format(var, 32, "pv%dlights", v);
INI_WriteInt(File, var, lights);
unless you meant something else.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Let's say you save the lights for each vehicle:
pawn Код:
format(var, 32, "pv%dlights", v);
INI_WriteInt(File, var, lights);
unless you meant something else.
Yes i meant that.
But there is any other way to do it like:
Код:
format(var, 32, "pv%d panels=%d doors=%d lights=%d tires=%d", v, panels, doors, lights, tires);
INI_WriteInt(File, var); or WriteString
Will it work? what to choose integer or string?

I wouldn't recommend to use it as string because after loading, you would need to split it up and assign the values on the variables. Doing it like the example I showed you is simplier and easier method.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I wouldn't recommend to use it as string because after loading, you would need to split it up and assign the values on the variables. Doing it like the example I showed you is simplier and easier method.
Dude, INI file for each player is 8 KB, i really need the shortest lines...