Help with zcmd command

I made a command for only who family member able to use this.
so my problem is that i didn't write it good probably and i dont know what wrong.

have a quick look on the code and then read under this:
Код:
CMD:gf(playerid, params[])
{
	new string[128], family;
	if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pFMember] < 255)
	{
		if(sscanf(params, "d", family)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /gf [familyid] (Type /families)");
		if(family > 14 || family < 1) return SendTDMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "FamilyID cannot be lower than 1 and greater than 14.");
		SetPVarInt(playerid, "FamilyInto", family);
	}	
	if(GetPVarInt(playerid, "FamilyInto") >= 1)
	{
		if(isnull(params)) return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /gf [Global OOC families chat]");
		foreach(Player, i) if(PlayerInfo[i][pFMember] < 255)
		{
			format(string, sizeof(string), "(( OOC Families chat %s: %s ))", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), params);
			SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_GF, string);
		}
		else
		{
			SendTDMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You haven't set the FamilyID you wish talk to.");
		}	
	}
	else
	{
		SendTDMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You're not a part of a Family!");
 	}
	return 1;
}
At first use command /gf it should send me this: (that works)

Код:
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /gf [familyid] (Type /families)");
after i set the number of family i wanted to talk to it, it should send me this:

Код:
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /gf [Global OOC families chat]");
Then i can talk to this family freely (the isnull params)

The problem is that it keeps sending me

Код:
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /gf [familyid] (Type /families)");
Thanks in advance, +REP will make you more to help me ah

Thats probably because you try to send a message and it isn't an integer so sscanf stops
You just need to change the order

pawn Код:
CMD:gf(playerid, params[])
{
    if(GetPVarInt(playerid, "FamilyInto") >= 1)
    {
        if(isnull(params)) return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /gf [Global OOC families chat]");
        foreach(Player, i) if(PlayerInfo[i][pFMember] < 255)
        {
            new string[128];
            format(string, sizeof(string), "(( OOC Families chat %s: %s ))", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), params);
            return SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_GF, string);
        }
        return SendTDMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You haven't set the FamilyID you wish talk to.");
    }
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pFMember] < 255)
    {
        new family;
        if(sscanf(params, "d", family)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /gf [familyid] (Type /families)");
        if(family > 14 || family < 1) return SendTDMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "FamilyID cannot be lower than 1 and greater than 14.");
        return SetPVarInt(playerid, "FamilyInto", family);
    }
    return SendTDMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You're not a part of a Family!");
}