[FilterScript] [FS] Lords Cars (no scripting needed car system)

Lords Cars Filterscript
I saw a thread in the Scripting discussion talking about a car system that saves vehicle components along with many other things, this sounded so close to the system that I have already created for my RP script that I am developing right now... So, I figure, save him the effort of figuring out everything in the system when I already got it... and since he was gonna release his to the public, I might as well also.

Heres some features...
~Easy to deal with cars (/createcar, /editcar, /deletecar, /park)
~Component saving(all components added with command will save)
~No coding for car spawns! Say goodbye to AddStaticVehicle(Ex) just create your car, then /park and its there for good.
~Possible for cars having components that are not in singleplayer or allowed in mod shops... Careful of crashes tho... they make it so you have to go into the car file and remove the component manually or remove the file alltogether.
~Custom car names. (easy to change to your own!)
~Current VehicleId detection
~Fuel System
~Buyable cars (changeable with /editcar)
~Editable max hp on cars (changeable with /editcar)
~Editiable max gas tank (changeable with /editcar)
~Car Locking
~Car Insurance stat (not used, but good for modding)
~Custom Values (changeable with /editcar)

Credits:
~lrp.inc - .inc file compiled by me, but credits for other peoples work inside file.
~lordscars.pwn - split and strtok were taken from the godfather script. Not sure if it was theirs, but that is where I found it. Everything else is all my work.
~All mirror links welcome

Download:
mediafire: all
mediafire: lordscars.amx
mediafire: lrp.inc

pastebin: lordscars.pwn
pastebin: lrp.inc

Important!!!
you need to create a folder called "cars" in your scriptfiles folder.

Screenshots
Cars made with my system
[img width=499 height=400]http://lordsrp.ulmb.com/images/ss1.png[/img]
How easy it is... Sorry for the low quality on the gif...
[img width=499 height=400]http://lordsrp.ulmb.com/images/ss3.gif[/img]
That spoiler isnt modable in shops!
[img width=499 height=400]http://lordsrp.ulmb.com/images/ss4.png[/img]
Custom car names
[img width=499 height=400]http://lordsrp.ulmb.com/images/ss8.png[/img]

It looks cool! But i have a problem: when i type a command from my server it says: Server_Error:......

How to fix this?

for most things you need to be Admin, I just set it to rcon admin... try loggin into rcon with /rcon login [rconpass] and then try it.

btw, what command is it that you are trying to do? all of them? or just one? cuz it may be another problem... not sure.

i tried all of my server commands, but it just shows: Server_Error:......

My server commands works without the filterscript.

oh, its for just your server commands?

if so, remove this from the pwn and compile it
Code:
    else
    {
      SendClientMessage(playerid, color_lred, "Server_Error: command not recognized.");
      return 1;
    }
Its practically the last thing in the script... just take that part out.

Im gonna put out an updated version in a few minutes...

But when i remove this one thing
Code:
else
    {
      SendClientMessage(playerid, color_lred, "Server_Error: command not recognized.");
      return 1;
    }
from the script, i can' still type one of my commands

Good work, Trying it now.

Norn? Does it work on your server??

Nope, I can't use my servers commands & when i use /createcar modelid it puts me in an existing car,

Your using ongamemodeinit and its a fs

Please fix it Kinetic

I think a problem with the existing car means that you already have cars in your server... this is meant to replace a current car system.

btw, you can always try puttin in the commands from the script into your game mode and removing them from the FS.

I think the reason for error is just that I was rushing and I took it out of my gamemode and turned it into an FS... also I never considered that people would use other cars in their gamemode at the same time as this... its prettymuch meant for servers that have no AddStaticVehicle(Ex) or CreateVehicles, cuz this uses all carids from 1-300 and if theres other cars, then they messup the fs... So, I guess its not for all people.

my server crash when use /createcar [id]?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street-Fighter
my server crash when use /createcar [id]?
read in the original post where it says "Important!!!" that will explain why.

Yes, I have to / createcar ----> gameode restarting

My bad sry Englich

/facepalm.... create a folder called "cars" in scriptfiles...

okay it allclear xD my Fehler sry

Very Nice Script

It works better now, but when i do /park it sets the Spawn coords from my PLAYER FILE to this(it's just a example):

It was before /park this:

Код:
CordintX=125.8865
CordintY=-186.9780
CordintZ=1.5781
After /park :

Код:
CordintX=125.0
CordintY=-186.0
CordintZ=1.0
The car did spawn where i did /park , but when i join the game with the coords after /park my game crash -.- Do you know how to fix it?

thats kinda weird that your player files are being effected, I have no idea why other than maybe you have something in your code thats taking the GetVehiclePos and setting your coords different... not sure why, but its not from my code. im sure of that.

I want to ask, why do you use OnGameModeInit when its a filterscript?

And also, why do you forward OnPlayerCommandText instead of using #include <a_samp> ?

I think thats why its causing the error people is getting.

I use ongamemodeinit cuz the filterscript loads before the gamemode does, so it all loads up... also, I do copy the forward, but that never caused me problems in my gamemode, but I dont use this as a filterscript... i think its just cuz Im not that great at FS's... sorry guys