[FilterScript] [FS] Lords Cars (no scripting needed car system)

I got it work now! Great filterscript!

hi!, nice FS, i was looking to something like this to my RP server, but isee there is no /carbuy command and the buyable system is not working, how can i fix it?

Yes car buyable is not working. If u write /editcar setcarbuyable 1 it says: car set to not buyable or something like this. if write setcarbuyable 0 its the same thing. And another thing /editcar carowner is not working too this is most important thing to me how to fix it?

I have stats to make the car buyable, its up to you to make the command You can do it

Car buyable for me is not very important. To me very important is car ownership how i can do? I searched the code lines in pwn and i find only this: if(strcmp(tmpcmd, "carowner", true) == 0) So i dont know what i need to do in this? I need this thing.
{
return 1;
}]

what i need to do for make /carowner to work. damn its pissing me off. sorry i am realy noob in script but i trying can someone help me how fix?

I need this, thx m8. Nice and easy to use

i got a problem when i do /createcar they teleport me to the housecar when i do /drivecar 1 they teleport me to other car wtf ! and when i do /buycar nothing happen any help ?

Dont work??
If i /createcar ID i spawn to another car??!

just get crash when i do /createcar

Just for future reference, because I run into scripts like this alot, don't add a fuel system. RPG servers ALWAYS will have them, they will rarely use your fuel system.

Very Nice :O

It seems to be perfect.

But .. How does someone buy a car?

just add retrun 0;
}

after the lastest return 1;
}