[GameMode] Monolith Roleplay [MySQL][Constant Development]

Monolith Roleplay
•Final Update•

Files were uploaded to the repository and on the link provided below.

•About•

Starting this project on the dawn of this year, I have not actually progressed that far. However, I am always working on this in my spare time and just love doing it. Originally going to be a CnR-styled server called The Heist, I diverted from the original idea. Many beginning features were very roleplay in nature, and I realized that I really wasn't into continuing it as a CnR whilst developing RP features. All the code is mine, except otherwise stated within the script and a portion of The Heist was taken out/re-written.

Although containing no original code, this comes from my first project (GF2) and a project called Project-Alpha (something I contributed to with a friend from NGG).

The Script Is Modular! It is not hard to revert, but it is also easier to add/remove scripts to the GM in the current format.

•Features• •Requirements•
•Downloads• •Config•

Can be found on the GitHub repo.

•Credits•
  • Scaleta - Project Leader
  • Emmet - Independent Developer
  • Shane - Independent Developer
  • Kindred - Tester & Founder of The Heist
  • Basssiiie - Tester
  • Thoth - Tester
  • iZN - Tester
  • linuxthefish - Tester
  • Admigo - Tester
  • Riddy - Tester
  • Fred - Tester
  • AviRaj - Tester
  • Twized - Tester
  • Khanz - Tester

Looks good so far!

Seems pretty decent,Will test it later.

Adding screenshot for the features in game would be great. tho this gamemode kinda bit sick coz of dynamic and mysql.

looks nice good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBanner
Посмотреть сообщение
Adding screenshot for the features in game would be great. tho this gamemode kinda bit sick coz of dynamic and mysql.
Screenshots are there, from Imgur and Puush.

i realy like you project, im doing the same... i started with a cops and robbers server and now im working on my own RP from scratch.

Nice work, keep up!

Greetings

Ranslsad

if anyone wants to help me carry on this gamemode let me know its pretty good.

Really nice gamemode! Good job! +Rep for your time and effort!

Looks good, i like the idea of experience...