Long time no visit...

Hi all,

I used to be a really active user back in 2007 onward but completely stopped playing SA-MP. However i've played a bit recently and i'm probably going to get in to it again.

Anyway, I just wondered if anyone remembers me and who might still be active, if anyone, that I used to speak to

Can't find how to change my username on the forum but my nick always used to be Dragsta.

Thanks

Welcome back to Heaven , i want to be your friend XD , you cant change your name as its like 9th wonder if a mod agree's to change , thats pretty much it , welcome back again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDM
Посмотреть сообщение
Welcome back to Heaven , i want to be your friend XD , you cant change your name as its like 9th wonder if a mod agree's to change , thats pretty much it , welcome back again!
You need to be a trusted and helpful member of the community to get your name changed, not someone who just posts gifs.

Anyway. Back on topic! Welcome back.

Welcome back to SA-MP and SA-MP Forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartD
Посмотреть сообщение
You need to be a trusted and helpful member of the community to get your name changed, not someone who just posts gifs.

Anyway. Back on topic! Welcome back.
Agreed, and welcome back!

Welcome back domidom!

Welcome back, domidom. You'll notice a lot has changed!

I feel like ive read your name here and there a while ago. Good to see some old member coming back.
And as always funny to see guys posting here joined the forum at least 2 years after your last activity.

Welcome back and enjoy the changes of SA-MP

Long time indeed, welcome back mate.