[Include] ***New*** [INC] tAxI's Vehicle Shop/Menu with XVM Menu and Modsaving

i did put the include at the top of my gamemode as u sayd but i get theerrors when i compile the gm

oh man this script dont works with me, i get erros every time i put #include <TVS> on the top of my gmode

I dont know where ur having problems - read the full readme for usage instructions. It's also worth noting that there are a number of things which can influence how an INC works and the more components ur gm has the more likely it is that it conflicts.

Despite the simplicity of its commands etc it is by no means a simple peice of code. Compiles absolutely no problems for me using on my own modified lvdm - only prob is i cant test cos i dont have a cd for the game and its just gay that u need one now lol - well actually my game is a russian copy so it aint recognised as official for some reason - nice one rockstar lol

anyway as i say its a complicated system and u need to ensure there are no conflicts but there is no way in hell this will compile on its own to make a functioning gm - all the callbacks will need to be in the correct places in ur gm etc

Hey great script!!
i were waiting something like this
can you help me about this?

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\D_\Desktop\samp022server.win32sa\pawno\include\TVS_core/TVS_core.own(390) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_VEHICLES"
C:\Documents and Settings\D_\Desktop\samp022server.win32sa\pawno\include\TVS_core/TVS_core.own(394) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
C:\Documents and Settings\D_\Desktop\samp022server.win32sa\pawno\include\TVS_core/TVS_core.own(400) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
C:\Documents and Settings\D_\Desktop\samp022server.win32sa\pawno\include\TVS_core/TVS_core.own(400) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
C:\Documents and Settings\D_\Desktop\samp022server.win32sa\pawno\include\TVS_core/TVS_core.own(401) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
C:\Documents and Settings\D_\Desktop\samp022server.win32sa\pawno\include\TVS_core/TVS_core.own(401) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
C:\Documents and Settings\D_\Desktop\samp022server.win32sa\pawno\include\TVS_core/TVS_core.own(449) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetMaxPlayers"
C:\Documents and Settings\D_\Desktop\samp022server.win32sa\pawno\include\TVS_core/TVS_core.own(449) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\D_\Desktop\samp022server.win32sa\pawno\include\TVS_core/TVS_core.own(449) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\D_\Desktop\samp022server.win32sa\pawno\include\TVS_core/TVS_core.own(450) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetTimer"
C:\Documents and Settings\D_\Desktop\samp022server.win32sa\pawno\include\TVS_core/TVS_core.own(450) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\D_\Desktop\samp022server.win32sa\pawno\include\TVS_core/TVS_core.own(450) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\D_\Desktop\samp022server.win32sa\pawno\include\TVS_core/TVS_core.own(450) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
C:\Documents and Settings\D_\Desktop\samp022server.win32sa\pawno\include\TVS_core/TVS_core.own(450) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\D_\Desktop\samp022server.win32sa\pawno\include\TVS_core/TVS_core.own(450) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

found an error:
forward SetupMenus();
tvs_ongamemodeinit
SetTimer("SetupMenu",5000,0);
public SetupMenus()
{
}

ah rite thanks Toad - I'll update that - stupid typo is causing the probs im having :S

Also guys please remember that it needs a fully functional gm in it to run - do not uncomment commented lines etc - there is a very good reason they are commented out :P - almost all of the errors described are the kind you would get if u try to compile it when it has been incorrectly installed etc or if ur simply trying to compile the .own library

Also incase asome people dont understand this the include <TVS> is in addition to that to all of the ones u have already so dont remove or replace ur original includes

OK Menu generation fixed and tested - shud all work now

i have a mirror for u coz ur old is not working right
this one should work
http://uploaded.to/?id=ag2fq2

nice tAxI

good luck in future scripting

can anyone tell me if it works the way it shud - i have a sneaky suspicion that the previewing of vehicles dont work but the rest shud be fine

as you requested , i have tested everything i could in game, and the results weren't quiet good:

1) Buy Car works ,but
  • after you buy car it does nothing ,it appears only after you call it via /managecar menu
  • preview - didn't see anything connected to that during buying car..
  • It didn't take away cash from me
2) Parking, Selling and Security do not work. (don't remember if perm locking does)
it writes: 'You don't own this vehicle..'

3)i tuned my car ,and re-called it <- worked! besides that it had original color (original = /buycar one)

4)but when i /q the server and then came back, /managecar -> call it
it worked too ,but my car was not tuned..
and it got same park,sell etc.. non working problems

also in scriptfiles file called:
Luxeon_tvs
had in it:
Luxeon,-NULL-,0,0,0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 ,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0

Quote:
My suggestions:
  • remove that preview - its quiet pointless tbh
  • fix what i listed above
  • OnPlayerEnterVehicle() { if(yourvehicle == 1){ Welcome to your Car }else{ Welcome to %s Car } }

Luxeon

commands always return "/buycar"
why did you make a new variable: command[256] for it?
i also works with the normal cmdtext (tested)

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Cruising\Mina dokument\Fort Carson Nostalgia\pawno\include\TVS_core/TVS_core.own(307) : error 021: symbol already defined: "name"
C:\Documents and Settings\Cruising\Mina dokument\Fort Carson Nostalgia\pawno\include\TVS_core/TVS_core.own(381) : error 021: symbol already defined: "name"
C:\Documents and Settings\Cruising\Mina dokument\Fort Carson Nostalgia\pawno\include\TVS_core/TVS_core.own(1293) : error 076: syntax error in the expression, or invalid function call
C:\Documents and Settings\Cruising\Mina dokument\Fort Carson Nostalgia\pawno\include\TVS_core/TVS_core.own(1305) : error 076: syntax error in the expression, or invalid function call
C:\Documents and Settings\Cruising\Mina dokument\Fort Carson Nostalgia\pawno\include\TVS_core/TVS_core.own(1307) : error 076: syntax error in the expression, or invalid function call
C:\Documents and Settings\Cruising\Mina dokument\Fort Carson Nostalgia\pawno\include\TVS_core/TVS_core.own(1339) : error 076: syntax error in the expression, or invalid function call
C:\Documents and Settings\Cruising\Mina dokument\Fort Carson Nostalgia\pawno\include\TVS_core/TVS_core.own(1428) : error 076: syntax error in the expression, or invalid function call
C:\Documents and Settings\Cruising\Mina dokument\Fort Carson Nostalgia\pawno\include\TVS_core/TVS_core.own(1463) : error 076: syntax error in the expression, or invalid function call
C:\Documents and Settings\Cruising\Mina dokument\Fort Carson Nostalgia\pawno\include\TVS_core/TVS_core.own(1498) : error 076: syntax error in the expression, or invalid function call
C:\Documents and Settings\Cruising\Mina dokument\Fort Carson Nostalgia\pawno\include\TVS_core/TVS_core.own(1577) : error 076: syntax error in the expression, or invalid function call
C:\Documents and Settings\Cruising\Mina dokument\Fort Carson Nostalgia\pawno\include\TVS_core/TVS_core.own(1682) : error 076: syntax error in the expression, or invalid function call
C:\Documents and Settings\Cruising\Mina dokument\Fort Carson Nostalgia\pawno\include\TVS_core/TVS_core.own(1750) : error 076: syntax error in the expression, or invalid function call
C:\Documents and Settings\Cruising\Mina dokument\Fort Carson Nostalgia\pawno\include\TVS_core/TVS_core.own(1760) : error 076: syntax error in the expression, or invalid function call
C:\Documents and Settings\Cruising\Mina dokument\Fort Carson Nostalgia\pawno\include\TVS_core/TVS_core.own(1950) : error 076: syntax error in the expression, or invalid function call
C:\Documents and Settings\Cruising\Mina dokument\Fort Carson Nostalgia\pawno\include\TVS_core/TVS_core.own(2060) : error 076: syntax error in the expression, or invalid function call
C:\Documents and Settings\Cruising\Mina dokument\Fort Carson Nostalgia\pawno\include\TVS_core/TVS_core.own(2102) : error 076: syntax error in the expression, or invalid function call
C:\Documents and Settings\Cruising\Mina dokument\Fort Carson Nostalgia\pawno\include\TVS_core/TVS_core.own(2208) : error 076: syntax error in the expression, or invalid function call
C:\Documents and Settings\Cruising\Mina dokument\Fort Carson Nostalgia\pawno\include\utils.inc(52) : warning 219: local variable "name" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\DOCUME~1\Cruising\MINADO~1\FORTCA~2\GAMEMO~1\Fort.pwn(287) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\DOCUME~1\Cruising\MINADO~1\FORTCA~2\GAMEMO~1\Fort.pwn(1134) : warning 219: local variable "key" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\DOCUME~1\Cruising\MINADO~1\FORTCA~2\GAMEMO~1\Fort.pwn(1495) : warning 217: loose indentation
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

17 Errors.
ehm whats wrong? :O

Код:
C:\DOCUME~1\Kasutaja\Desktop\MNGUD~1\SA-MPS~1.151\GAMEMO~1\BOYZNT~1.PWN(41) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "TVS"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
Whats wrong ?. Coz I have TVS folder and Inc file at Pawno/includes

Can somebody send a new link... the old is defected.

delete please

The Download link is Defekt!

me 2 can anyobdy reupload it??

please post a link/mirror reupload.. This INC is to nice, to get it on a backline..

Hi, can anybody send me a new downloadlink?