0.3z: lagcomp VS aimbots+cheaters+laggers

Hello everyone.

I'm opening this thread (and praying that it won't be censored) because since 0.3z came out, my players and I are facing lots of serious issues regarding 0.3z lagcomp. I gotta admit that this thing started with a great idea, but the way it's been implemented makes it so that all people around me agree that we'd rather play with 0.3x lag shooting than face all the issues related to the lagcomp.

First, we're seeing A LOT of aimbotters, and of course, its damn HARD to prove that someone is using an aimbot. Second, if they're not aimbotters, the cheaters are using something to spoof the bullet shots by other player's game, which just allows them to hit who they want where they want (which includes killing "through walls"). And third, if we're not talking about cheaters, we are facing epic laggers who don't get hit despite how hard we shoot them, or actually get hit like 5 seconds later. While I'm at it: I'm pretty sure that it doesn't come from possible lags of our server.

So well, I'm currently polling my players to know if they want to come back to 0.3x shooting (just disabling the lagcomp), but I'm also wanting to see if other servers are also having this kind of problems, and to gather opinions about all this. The worst in all this, is that there is currently NOTHING that we can script to fight against these not-so-new hacks.

Herewego.

Quote:
Originally Posted by decondelite
Посмотреть сообщение
The worst in all this, is that there is currently NOTHING that we can script to fight against these not-so-new hacks.
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/OnPlayerWeaponShot + https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/GetPlayerLastShotVectors+ return 0

My bad, haven't seen these ones. Still that won't solve much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by decondelite
Посмотреть сообщение
My bad, haven't seen these ones. Still that won't solve much.
Comparing that vectors with camera vectors would help.

someone plz explain how to use this to check for aimbot 0.3z lag compensation give script tutorial example