[GameMode] Los Santos City Roleplay [V4] ~Final~

Evening SA-MP community members, I've decided to release the gamemode I had laying down here.
I've scripted it together with Faff, my brother. He is not playing SA-MP anymore, and told me I could release it.
As I'm working on a custom gamemode from stratch now.

LSC-RP V4, Havent been undergoing much changes, but I've improved everything instead.

Updates
Код:
- Dealership FIXED
- Adming system have been changed.
- Mapping system have been changed.
- Gang system improved.
- Factions have been added, not all of them functional yet. I hope you can do that on your own, if not.. Dont download the gamemode.
- Much more I cant remember..
Credits
Код:
iRage - Original Gamemode (zGaming)
Faff and VerticalGaming - Editting the script
Download
VG:RP V1 (Mediafire)
VG:RP V1 (Sendspace)
Plugins/Includes needed
Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <a_players>
#include <dini>
#include <dudb>
#include <dutils>
#include <foreach>
#include <sscanf2>
#include <zcmd>
#include <streamer>
And the includes in the download folder.
Plugins: Streamer
Plugins: sscanf2
Plugins: =WhirlPool
Skitt made a topic before, saying He's working on the script and shit like that.
He cant even script, and released this gamemode without permission from Faff.
Thanks, VerticalGaming.

Please, dont ask me how to install this script, ready-to-run.
Not going to explain that, and if you cant do that by yourself, just dont download the gamemode. Thanks.

* Gamemode is updated to 0.3z, and is using a few new 0.3z functions!

good work

You should upload everything needed and than you can make your GameMode thread, Since it's against the rules to post here without Link

Updated.

C:\Users\xahsal22\Desktop\Try\gamemodes\VG-RP (25-02-2014 v1-0-0z).pwn(9) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dini"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
// Why do i get this Error?....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NenzorRoller
Посмотреть сообщение
C:\Users\xahsal22\Desktop\Try\gamemodes\VG-RP (25-02-2014 v1-0-0z).pwn(9) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dini"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
// Why do i get this Error?....
Install the DINI (by DracoBlue) include, you can find it on the SA-MP forums.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=50

I renamed the .pwn to VG-RP and when i compiled it was named VG-RP.amx to make it simpler and added it into server.cfg. But when i run it from samp-server it says gamemodes/VG-RP.amx could not be found?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leighton
Посмотреть сообщение
I renamed the .pwn to VG-RP and when i compiled it was named VG-RP.amx to make it simpler and added it into server.cfg. But when i run it from samp-server it says gamemodes/VG-RP.amx could not be found?
Do you have all the plugins ?
VerticalGaming@ what is "Adming" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandraLouis
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you have all the plugins ?
VerticalGaming@ what is "Adming" ?
The .pwn compiles successfully so i didn't think i'd need them, my server log states that i have 0 plugins but all the filterscripts and everything else works fine.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
The .pwn compiles successfully so i didn't think i'd need them, my server log states that i have 0 plugins but all the filterscripts and everything else works fine.
You need them, ALL.
Install them in your plugins folder & try agian.
also add them in your server.cfg file.
ofcourse you Pawn will compile succesfully.
because it is using includes, not plugins.
your samp.server.exe is using plugins.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Wich file/line/...?