Car Refund

Hey, i just want to make a car refund system where in if the newbies finish the tutorial there will be a dialog that dialog is a car refund they will put the car id then they will have it i mean they owned it, it is in /vstorage like if they buy it they will own it .. anyone can help ?

Let me suggest something. If you want a good server, DO NOT DO REFUNDS. Most good roleplayers don't even look at the advertisements with those words in them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattakil
View Post
Let me suggest something. If you want a good server, DO NOT DO REFUNDS. Most good roleplayers don't even look at the advertisements with those words in them.
Pretty much my though exactly.

I'm not going to script for you but I'll lay down the base on how to do it.. When the player finishes the tutorial grab the code for giving a player a vehicle and slap it there, then you can go ahead and set the model ID etc..

Any codes ? samples ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckyBabe
View Post
Any codes ? samples ?
I'm sorry, I can't quite see your script from over here in Australia.

But in all seriousness how am I meant to give you a 'sample' when you haven't provided us with any code? I don't know what script you're using.

I'am using Horizon Roleplay

You are simply expecting the whole code to be done for you, dont you? Post one at script request or paste your code here so that we can review and edit it if we can.

Using another servers script on its own should be enough to get you blacklisted, it goes against morals but should be against rules.

Unless it's a base that YOU edit, you shouldn't be using someone else's code.

Even with a pre-made base, It's shocking because it's not set out the way you like.

Make your own, probably learn some skills along the way.