[Tool/Web/Other] SA:MP CMS

Im very happy, that im able to show You my latest project called SA:MP CMS. So far I've finished version 0.1 beta, which features like: server/players tracking, adding/managing articles, adding/managing updates and some basic admin panel. More features will come with 0.2 version!

You can download script here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/sam...d?source=files
Installation is described here: https://sourceforge.net/p/sampcms/wiki/Installing/

Some screenshots (click on image to enlarge):

Live demo will come soon.

If You have any questions, feel free to ask. Thans for any comment in advance

Looks Nice I not Downloaded it i'am waiting for demo

i am guessing it like an Ajax based page ? is it anyway? just had a thought by looking at design and those "x / edit" icons

Anyway design is indeed good and would like to see a demo for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niko_boy
Посмотреть сообщение
i am guessing it like an Ajax based page ? is it anyway? just had a thought by looking at design and those "x / edit" icons

Anyway design is indeed good and would like to see a demo for it
CakePHP
Seems good, I especially like the cleanliness of the CSS, which I concentrate most when choosing something. But you have to fix a LOT of grammatical errors in there! Also, are you planning on using GitHub?

EDIT: The installation, currently, would seem a bit difficult for some. It should have an /install.php file to make stuff easier, like PHPBB or MyBB.

clean af

Rather boring/timeconsuming installation method. Considering changing it to something easier:

-> Unpack the package.
-> Run install.php from the webserver (You can easily create the tables and everything neccessary with PHP).

I am sure it took some time to create this, so take some time to represent this work better(Installation instructions atleast in these forums) if you want to get this popular/tested.

Cheers.

Thanks for all comments!

Beginning with gramatical errors - im from Poland and my language skills are not as good as native English speakers. Also at this moment, i won't use GitHub.

And the most important point - installation. i've tryied to describe it in the easiest way it was possible to describe. But for sure, with 0.2 version there will be install.php file for easy script installation.

For now, if You want to use script and You don't know how to install it - pm me and i will help You with installation!

So, i've started working on ver 0.2. First of one screenshot presenting new template, that will come with this release

wut? how can i install it
bored :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raza2013
Посмотреть сообщение
wut? how can i install it
bored :/
You should learn to read, being bored doesn't make you illiterate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJGama101
Посмотреть сообщение

yupeeee thanks
+rep'ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca2k
Посмотреть сообщение
Rather boring/timeconsuming installation method. Considering changing it to something easier:

-> Unpack the package.
-> Run install.php from the webserver (You can easily create the tables and everything neccessary with PHP).

I am sure it took some time to create this, so take some time to represent this work better(Installation instructions atleast in these forums) if you want to get this popular/tested.

Cheers.
exactly !

impossible to install for me ...

Any news on the latest one?

Any demos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJGama101
Посмотреть сообщение
Live demo will come soon.
Coming soon?! It's been four years!