lost connection to server

hey guys this issue is killing me i cant play on any server without losing connection after some time of game play before this issue i was able to play samp fine and crazy thing is dat after every connection loss i cant reconnect to the sever for about half an hour unless i replug my router but i can connect to other servers but same happens there after some while and i can download fine without any issues so it can be from my connection right?

dudes plz help me it's extremely annoying i cant play like this any more -_-

First of all, u will get many topic if u search on forums or ******.
  • Take a good net connection(if u don't have a good one)
  • Turn off firewall
  • Play at low settings. Like minimum DrawDistance, Frame limter off, minimum scrren resolution, etc.
  • Stop the downloading of any stuff while playing.
  • Turn off Automatic Window updates.
  • Close the programs that use Internet. Like Utorrent, IDM, skype, etc.
U need more? then search it on forum or ******

And stop watching *******!

ok dudes after some time it became better i was able to play well for 2days but again it happened. but this time after every connection loss i am able to reconnect but the whole game freezes in password entering and i have to /q and start again but when i restart the game i can only join server and enter password but when i spawn i lose connection and again it all happens.one thing that i noticed is that it happens becuz of losing connection to server for very short time(about5sec).again if i replug router i can play in server for 10min and then i lose connection and it all happens again.plz help me

Well this seems to be connection problem. Tell ur problem to service providers. Hope they can help u.

Edit: Well, u can't play samp on a poor net connection. So u need a better net connection.

Maybe try to go to control pannel and disable network driver and enable it
Or maybe your routers fault

ok guys i contacted my isp they gave me some tips but still not fixed and i tried disabling and enabling the network driver still not fixed

contacted my isp yesterday and they changed my network service to a gaming service ping is reduced but the lost connection issue is still alive i dont know what to do anymore