stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000
port 12240
mapname Philippines/Pilipinas
maxplayers 30
query 1
announce 1
bind 176.31.103.65

make sure you have plugins and includes needed. then recompile your script. Try nativechecker also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBanner
Посмотреть сообщение
make sure you have plugins and includes needed. then recompile your script. Try nativechecker also.
My server is hosting

but when i start my server into local host everything is fine..

Well I'm not sure but your hosting should be using 0.3z. Also BE SURE that .so you are using are the same version of .dll you are using in your local host. And Try to run nativechecker.dll in your server local host.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Well I'm not sure but your hosting should be using 0.3z. Also BE SURE that .so you are using are the same version of .dll you are using in your local host. And Try to run nativechecker.dll in your server local host.
No, actually my local host is just for testings only and my Hosting is for the server

I need to run the nativechecker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianIvann09
Посмотреть сообщение
No, actually my local host is just for testings only and my Hosting is for the server

I need to run the nativechecker?
Pretty sure to use it.

By Wyu
Quote:
I bet anyone who does scripting for SA-MP have experienced the "File or function is not found" error.

It means that one of the native functions in your gamemode or filterscript is declared but does not really exist. Native functions are provided by the SA-MP server itself or by external plugins. So when you see this error you know you're either missing a plugin or have an outdated version of it, or more rarely - the script is compiled for another version of the server.

And as you noticed it doesn't tell you which function is actually missing. Never.

That's what nativechecker is made for.

Here is the link nativechecker run the native checker in your hosting not in local host, but the one you use for online. Then see the result in server_log. Post the result here. Okay?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Pretty sure to use it.

By Wyu

Here is the link nativechecker run the native checker in your hosting not in local host, but the one you use for online. Then see the result in server_log. Post the result here. Okay?
This what i get..

You are having problem with sscanf.so

Try to download the latest sscanf

hmm try to recompile the script with the latest .inc and plugins,
The process will work

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You are having problem with sscanf.so

Try to download the latest sscanf
Thank you very much.. +rep