RCON Login error?

Sorry if this topic goes in the wrong section..

Ok so im just making a new server in a few minutes ago, When i use /rcon login <mypass> (in-game) it just showing "Server closed the connection"
I already checked server.cfg for some error, but there is no error in "rcon_password" the password spelled correctly

Look at your gamemode not in server.cfg

Show the OnRconLoginAttempt in here

Quote:

Show the OnRconLoginAttempt in here

where i can get the OnRconLoginAttempt?

Quote:

Look at your gamemode not in server.cfg

my gamemode line in server.cfg is UG-RP and in the gamemodes folder there are no gamemode just UG-RP.amx and UG-RP.pwn

go to client samp and login in rcon

Want to join admin Come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobPlayer
Посмотреть сообщение
where i can get the OnRconLoginAttempt?

my gamemode line in server.cfg is UG-RP and in the gamemodes folder there are no gamemode just UG-RP.amx and UG-RP.pwn
Well, okay. As of first, check your server.cfg file, if it is having "rcon 0" text, remove it. That means the RCON is disabled.
If that is not disabled, well, tell your OnRconLoginAttempt, by going in pawn.exe, pressing CTRL+O, and select the UG-RP.pwn, when it opens, press CTRL+F and search for OnRconLoginAttempt, and tell us that code over here.

ok so i checked in server.cfg there is no "0" things in the rcon line, so here what i get in UG-RP.pwn

Код:
public OnRconLoginAttempt(ip[], password[], success)
{
	if(success)
	{
		new pip[16];
		////foreach(Player,i)
        for(new i; i<MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
		{
			GetPlayerIp(i, pip, sizeof(pip));
			if(!strcmp(ip, pip, true))
			if(PlayerInfo[i][pAdmin] < 3) Ban(i);
		}
	}

Remove the ip[] after the OnRconLoginAttempt that might help

(NOTE: I'm not a pro scripter but i'm just trying to help)

still not working
but anyway, thanks for your suggestion

Looking from your OnRconLoginAttempt code,
pawn Код:
public OnRconLoginAttempt(ip[], password[], success)
{
    if(success)
    {
        new pip[16];
        ////foreach(Player,i)
        for(new i; i<MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
        {
            GetPlayerIp(i, pip, sizeof(pip));
            if(!strcmp(ip, pip, true))
        }
    }
You have to be an Admin Level 3 or Higher first to login as RCON admin, otherwise you will be banned from the server.

So make yourself as level 3 or higher admin first by modifying your User Database level

Or just remove the code from line (But it's not suggested as some player who is not Admin (in the gamemode admin system) will be able to login with rcon password if get hacked):
pawn Код:
I couldn't find your gamemode so i don't know how its admin structure, so sorry if it there will be a problem because of the code change (above) Also this is not scripting discussion or request section.