[ASK] What GM Easy to Script

Can you tell me what GM is Easy to Script ?

TDM/ Gang wars, Freeroams

DM (Counter Strike version) Something like 2 teams Red and Blue. 5-10k lines is enough.

@THE_KING$5$- Lol freeroams are not easy to script it consist of DM/TDM/GANG/STUNTS/RACE/STUFFS/MYSQL/ATTACHMENTS and each of them are very long lines. And the one that really hard to do are MYSQL and Mappings. UNLESS you've just downloaded from GM section.

Gang Wars is also like TDM.

CnR is a little difficult though.

CNR is little bit like roleplay, it involves a lot of scripting. TDM only needs a basic platform scripting.

It depends, a RP server could have less lines and features than a TDM one. However, generally speaking DM or TDM servers are usually where you start if you're a beginner. Personally I would recommend to script the gamemode that you like the most, that way you'll have more fun while learning.

A TDM is really, really easy to script. A CNR is very easy once you have the BASE set up. That is, once you're done with the stores, houses, businesses and classes, adding things is a piece of cake. Gangwars is a bit tedious (tedious, NOT difficult) to script given you have to handle gangzones and stuff, for which you need to get a lot of co-ordinates and things. Personally, I hate to go in-game to get anything, as I like scripting in one-go(s).

Anything can be 'easy' it just depends on how well you make the script.

If youre just planning to learn from it, create a DM. Why? A DM basically just is spawning, weaponry and score counting, and easily expandable with stuff like kill streaks etc. The very basics of samp scripting. Later upgrade it to TDM, then eventually some A/D or gangwars.

Dont expect that to get players. There are thousands of servers whose scripters arent limited to simple gamemodes, so why would anyone go with a basic beginner gamemode instead of a well scripted one?
So if youre really planning to script it for a "successful server", prepare for some weeks/month of script evolution before anyone plays it.

Thank you guys for all the suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandraLouis
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you guys for all the suggestions
Just curious so which GM would you use then?