[FilterScript] [FS] Barrack And Truck Interior!

Barrack and Truck interior

Barrack Screens:

Truck Interior Screens: For the truck interior you spawn in the back of the truck. When you open the back truck gate with using /opentruck the back gate will open leading into a factory:
The truck that is connected with the interior is called "benson"

PasteBin
Barrack: http://pastebin.com/f1cc6d9c6
Truck: http://pastebin.com/f22536d15

Nice work.

Sorry to bump...

But this isnt working for me...

/opentruck does nothing..but it also doesnt say its an unknown command

any help? thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Seif-
Nice. I like the Barrack interior. But that radar is useless.
Take the radar off

D:\tesztszerversamp\LV RP\filterscripts\barracks.pwn(4) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
D:\tesztszerversamp\LV RP\filterscripts\barracks.pwn(4) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
D:\tesztszerversamp\LV RP\filterscripts\barracks.pwn(5) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
D:\tesztszerversamp\LV RP\filterscripts\barracks.pwn(5) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
D:\tesztszerversamp\LV RP\filterscripts\barracks.pwn(6) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
D:\tesztszerversamp\LV RP\filterscripts\barracks.pwn(6) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
D:\tesztszerversamp\LV RP\filterscripts\barracks.pwn(9) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnFilterScriptInit")
D:\tesztszerversamp\LV RP\filterscripts\barracks.pwn(11) : error 017: undefined symbol "print"
D:\tesztszerversamp\LV RP\filterscripts\barracks.pwn(12) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateObject"
D:\tesztszerversamp\LV RP\filterscripts\barracks.pwn(13) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateObject"
D:\tesztszerversamp\LV RP\filterscripts\barracks.pwn(14) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateObject"
D:\tesztszerversamp\LV RP\filterscripts\barracks.pwn(15) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateObject"
D:\tesztszerversamp\LV RP\filterscripts\barracks.pwn(16) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateObject"
D:\tesztszerversamp\LV RP\filterscripts\barracks.pwn(17) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateObject"
D:\tesztszerversamp\LV RP\filterscripts\barracks.pwn(1 : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateObject"
D:\tesztszerversamp\LV RP\filterscripts\barracks.pwn(19) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateObject"
D:\tesztszerversamp\LV RP\filterscripts\barracks.pwn(20) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateObject"
D:\tesztszerversamp\LV RP\filterscripts\barracks.pwn(21) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateObject"
D:\tesztszerversamp\LV RP\filterscripts\barracks.pwn(22) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateObject"
D:\tesztszerversamp\LV RP\filterscripts\barracks.pwn(23) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateObject"
D:\tesztszerversamp\LV RP\filterscripts\barracks.pwn(24) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateObject"
D:\tesztszerversamp\LV RP\filterscripts\barracks.pwn(25) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateObject"
D:\tesztszerversamp\LV RP\filterscripts\barracks.pwn(26) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateObject"
D:\tesztszerversamp\LV RP\filterscripts\barracks.pwn(27) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateObject"
D:\tesztszerversamp\LV RP\filterscripts\barracks.pwn(2 : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateObject"
D:\tesztszerversamp\LV RP\filterscripts\barracks.pwn(29) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateObject"
D:\tesztszerversamp\LV RP\filterscripts\barracks.pwn(30) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateObject"

Sorry for bumping the topic but i have an error. I am helping my friend, and he needs this FS. Please help.

interesting little script worked fine for me just the opentruck feature seems like this could qualify like a mini pvp zone unless a person aims at the spawn point but if u running a rpg mode and want a unlimited passengers in a mini truck it might kill the rgp with 79 objects out of 150 and takes 2 filterscript spots out of 16 (fun to try not to keep) if u want ill send ya the files, u might of needed dini to compile it.

looks nice