Do you know this feeling ?

Eargasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zues
Посмотреть сообщение
Uhmmm, your files is not located on your motherboard, it's located on your hard drive...
However, if you use the insurance offered in Portugal[I don't know about the other countries] to fix anything in your computer besides the HDD, they will make the little favor of formatting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zues
Посмотреть сообщение
Uhmmm, your files is not located on your motherboard, it's located on your hard drive...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikito
Посмотреть сообщение
However, if you use the insurance offered in Portugal[I don't know about the other countries] to fix anything in your computer besides the HDD, they will make the little favor of formatting it.
yeah, and they say if i want to recover the files i have on computer i need to pay more 90Ђ

too expensive for me unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT
Посмотреть сообщение
yeah, and they say if i want to recover the files i have on computer i need to pay more 90Ђ

too expensive for me unfortunately.
me too... they formatted my HDD but they asked me first of course and i said yes forgetting i had lots gamemodes in my folder...
But its samp anyway i guess alright not big deal

Yeah!, it's awesome to see when you have tired for very long
to get a script working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessil
View Post
I know that feeling, it makes me feel suspicious that something is wrong anyway
This, while writing large codes because I'd be quite sure that something's gonna happen in-game.

Quote:
View Post
If I get this, I am both happy and worried. Because most of the time I have awful and nasty bugs to fix after that. >_>
You know, these horrible and nasty bugs that you can't figure where they come from because they're just some tiny little misconception of one tiny line and that you scroll through hundreds of lines of code...

Quote:
Originally Posted by caoraivoso3
Посмотреть сообщение
portugal and they ways of scaming people, and thats why when i fuck my computer i fix myself or first i take my hdd and backup everything.
Oh ! Tas a falar mal da patria !!! lol, ya mas eh verdade...

Well there is only one thing to say.... you should have backed up you hdd.... lol

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
portugal and they ways of scaming people, and thats why when i fuck my computer i fix myself or first i take my hdd and backup everything.
Which hole do you fuck first?

After huge updates in script when I get this I will Lucky
Lovely too

Very Good feeling right

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Fuck your computer? o.O

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Brazilian being Brazilian... LOL

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
^ This is so much me.