Up to date, Good PB Prison.

Does anybody know any up to date, good playerbase type prison servers. Like really active, good RP and in the 0.3z update? I see a lot of servers still in the 0.3x version. I don't know why.

Bump? I really want to know some and I'm sure theres atleast 1 out there!

http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay....er=desc&page=3
There is one on this page, at the moment.

I was playing on it and not that many players where on, plus not many people are good at roleplay there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSAMPGamer
Посмотреть сообщение
I was playing on it and not that many players where on, plus not many people are good at roleplay there.
There was one in development a few weeks back, not sure what happened to it, have a look through the screenshots and videos section.

Also, have some patience.. You bumped a topic because no one replied in 2 hours.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Went there as well, there were not many players nor were there any players capable on role-playing. The owner himself can't even speak English properly.

It was open some months ago, it failed and got shut down. It's back now using a free host.

If you find a good role-play server, prison role-play or not, send me a PM as well please. Maybe we both can role-play together then.

Okay cool I've PMed you my skype incase you're not on the SA-MP forums.

Any prison servers?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Any prison servers?
Join LSRP, do stupid shit, and you'll have probably the best prison experience you could have ever wanted to.

I'm looking for a serious reply.